Bull Lurcher called Pi?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

if that is a true pic of pie the legend ? well it looks a peice of shit to me glad i ant got owt out of it an in them pics looks like its sin nowt to me an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked? rubbing rag thats what it is now a know why wrecking crew dogs couldnt kill a fox lol lol lol lol lol lol :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

"an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked":doh:

Eh? You're either on the wind up or are a retard, which is it?:hmm::o

both lol lol tail dockin does slow em down tho feller an it originated years back to tax peasants dogs in the kings forest to stop em takin deer supposedly well thats what have read lol lol

if that is a true pic of pie the legend ? well it looks a peice of shit to me glad i ant got owt out of it an in them pics looks like its sin nowt to me an hows it meant to catch with its tail docked? rubbing rag thats what it is now a know why wrecking crew dogs couldnt kill a fox lol lol lol lol lol lol :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

both lol lol tail dockin does slow em down tho feller an it originated years back to tax peasants dogs in the kings forest to stop em takin deer supposedly well thats what have read lol lol

did the tail come off in a car door or boot one night lamping...this is a dog out of pie lines.......

post-20740-0-83492000-1300906187_thumb.jpg

it's tail wasn't docked ffs it was lost by accident !!!!!!

it's tail wasn't docked ffs it was lost by accident !!!!!!

fair enough but a bet it slowed the dog though

did the tail come off in a car door or boot one night lamping...this is a dog out of pie lines.......

tidy looking dog pal an my dog looked as bad after 1 rattle lol lol

a very sort after line back in the good old days by the hard core lurcher lads and the diggin lads craved for them all over this island!! cant say you hear that these days about all these other lines about can you??? hats off to a true workin dog and a fackin good line.r.i.p pie :toast:

• Like 1

Had a greyhound bitch years ago, she was a decent bitch on the track. She lost her tail through an accident and your not going to believe this but after she'd recovered she ran as fast without the tail as when she had it. Suppose that's the difference between gaining experience from real life and gaining it from books. Lol lol.:whistling:

Had a greyhound bitch years ago, she was a decent bitch on the track. She lost her tail through an accident and your not going to believe this but after she'd recovered she ran as fast without the tail as when she had it. Suppose that's the difference between gaining experience from real life and gaining it from books. Lol lol.:whistling:

aye an my dogs have read same books aswell egit lol

yes it did'' that dog called.... chance

Some belters out to play in here . As for the no tail slowing them down what alot of garbage i know a bloke about 8 year ago had a big black racing greyhound with yeah you guessed it no tail abba was his name and he smashed the track recored and won more open races than any other dog he had in his kennel of 30 odd dogs he also had a big tan dog with a docked tail whom also won more than his fair share so i can assure you if its in the dog then the loss of its tail will be the last thing that slows it down but if an open race greyhound can cope without one im sure a bloody bullx can catch a damn charlie without one .