Bull Lurcher called Pi?

red collar you are [bANNED TEXT] i do no the score and how ow they go to get capturesm fezz rymed with fuzz and old name for police but the guys seems sound , as for the rafe well smell s funny , i saw a few dogs from burley in stoops and stayd there had a few laughs and was made welcom by b g they get all funny over bull breeds such is life

I did quite a bit of hunting with these dogs ,sam,bullseye,otter,and pi .i owned otter them bred it to its brother which was bullseye and the 4 pups 2 went to liverpool i myself kept a dog out of the litter named warlock and a friend of mine ended up with one called frank .they were both arty dogs never heard on the other two ,then i lined warlock to a deerhound from liverpool which i kept back one which i named trapper and paul a friend of mine from wigan had one called shan ,the rest remained in liverpool .warlock then lined some more in staffordshire which made nice dogs and then lined some in london ,and i know they still have some of that breeding going excellent bloodline on them ,some of then lines are in the wrecking crewstuff

Not wanting to nitpick Macky this is Sham litter sister to Paul's Shan.Sham's owner also owned Bonnie the Deerhound bitch here in North wales

so what are you saying

That the Deerhound was not from liverpool and not all of the pups stayed in liverpool thats all ok?

I don't think them lads know where all the pie stuff is mate,the dogs got passed about for some reason,

Edited by Red Collar

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You out crossed to a grandson of pie, that don't make him pie line, a line is based on one dog pie in this case and line bred to keep the blood strong with little outcross. Your pup features it once f

just to say well done to the lads who first bred them

if Whin is ok then thats sound bud, but to state that about fezz on a open forum and not knowing the lad in my eyes is out of order, you cant judge a person until meeting them face to face, regarding

Posted Images

red collar you are [bANNED TEXT] i do no the score and how ow they go to get capturesm fezz rymed with fuzz and old name for police but the guys seems sound , as for the rafe well smell s funny , i saw a few dogs from burley in stoops and stayd there had a few laughs and was made welcom by b g they get all funny over bull breeds such is life

I did quite a bit of hunting with these dogs ,sam,bullseye,otter,and pi .i owned otter them bred it to its brother which was bullseye and the 4 pups 2 went to liverpool i myself kept a dog out of the litter named warlock and a friend of mine ended up with one called frank .they were both arty dogs never heard on the other two ,then i lined warlock to a deerhound from liverpool which i kept back one which i named trapper and paul a friend of mine from wigan had one called shan ,the rest remained in liverpool .warlock then lined some more in staffordshire which made nice dogs and then lined some in london ,and i know they still have some of that breeding going excellent bloodline on them ,some of then lines are in the wrecking crewstuff

Not wanting to nitpick Macky this is Sham litter sister to Paul's Shan.Sham's owner also owned Bonnie the Deerhound bitch here in North wales

so what are you saying

That the Deerhound was not from liverpool and not all of the pups stayed in liverpool thats all ok?

ok mate

:D Just to add these dogs were the business,if a little possessive with the quarry

I've owned two pie line bull x over the years a dog and a bitch, both wer good dogs,the bitch being better, both being capable to tackle anything,the only thing I never caught with them was red deer,they could catch and kill,made it look easy :thumbs: I have one now it's a crank haha :thumbs:

:D Just to add these dogs were the business,if a little possessive with the quarry

I've owned two pie line bull x over the years a dog and a bitch, both wer good dogs,the bitch being better, both being capable to tackle anything,the only thing I never caught with them was red deer,they could catch and kill,made it look easy :thumbs: I have one now it's a crank haha :thumbs:

Yep they did make it look easy,I had a bitch out of Sham (see pic)I'm sure these dogs would take down any thing at the end of the beam lol

Yep they did make it look easy,I had a bitch out of Sham (see pic)I'm sure these dogs would take down any thing at the end of the beam lol

Sham or shammy :laugh:

Sham or shammy :laugh:

Shammy to her freinds :D

Why did they get passed around a lot macky? You say you owned otter how many people owned otter?

red collar' as far as i no' otter had 2 owners mate' the guy above... n the guy who got her after.. otter went to this outher guy.. for a genuine reason.. n anybody who saw the dog at that time would no why... ATB..B

there was a couple of dogs sired from pi up in scotland for good few years they were all good dogs wat i seen. and grand sons and daughters were good dogs.its now at greatgrand sire level now, so pi blood getting thin on the ground.

sent some 3/4 breeds pups off pye'' right up scotland' may be 18yrs ago now.. bathgate' thay went.. black dog n red n white dog.... ATB..B

Why did they get passed around a lot macky? You say you owned otter how many people owned otter?

red collar' as far as i no' otter had 2 owners mate' the guy above... n the guy who got her after.. otter went to this outher guy.. for a genuine reason.. n anybody who saw the dog at that time would no why... ATB..B

Busher as far as I know maybe I'm wrong but did otter go to Ireland then end up in Wales?

Guest PIKEYLAMPER

I've owned two pie line bull x over the years a dog and a bitch, both wer good dogs,the bitch being better, both being

capable to tackle anything,the only thing I never caught with them was red deer,they could catch and kill,made it

look easy :thumbs: I have one now it's a crank haha

:thumbs:

What pye blood is in your dog you have now red? An how old is it?

I've owned two pie line bull x over the years a dog and a bitch, both wer good dogs,the bitch being better, both being

capable to tackle anything,the only thing I never caught with them was red deer,they could catch and kill,made it

it's two,it comes from wales,dogs bred through spike which if I'm not wrong is son of otter and pie.

it's two,it comes from wales,dogs bred through spike which if I'm not wrong is son of otter and pie.

Ps, it's shite haha :thumbs:

Busher as far as I know maybe I'm wrong but did otter go to Ireland then end up in Wales?

she deffo ended up in ireland.... dont think she came bk to wales'' but i could be wrong..