British people

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is we4 are all proud of our own nationalities but at the end of the day we ARE British, i dont think we should be highlighting our differences and creating division at a time when we realy d

I consider myself British, that's what I identify myself as. But my roots go back to Ireland which I would never deny.     By Blood you'd be Half English, quarter Welsh quarter Irish. You are what

And that's a very good point that so many folks seem to miss....   I'm half Irish by blood and I love going to Ireland but I was born and bred in England so that's what I'd class myself as.   I ma

Personally I find more indentity in the local area, rather than nationwide. Although my passport says I'm British.

Mothers side are Mackems, Fathers side are pit yackers. I've been brought up in Durham, so I think 3/4 pit yacker : 1/4 mackem is fair to say.

did you go the game gnash

No i been abroad the last few days mate.....we was a bit unlucky from what im told....still considering how we usually get smacked up your place i,ll settle for a draw.....did you go yourself ?

Edited by gnasher16

did you go the game gnash

No i been abroad the last few days mate.....we was a bit unlucky from what im told....still considering how we usually get smacked up your place i,ll settle for a draw.....did you go yourself ?

yep you should av turned us over scot parker ran the game then we got out of jail :icon_redface:

yep you should av turned us over scot parker ran the game then we got out of jail :icon_redface:

yeah he,s a good boy scott parker,too good for us at the moment.....i thought that was bollocks Piquionne getting sent off for that.....im sure it didnt turn the game though like my pals said :D ....was our part of the ground full ? i dont know how many we took

yeah he,s a good boy scott parker,too good for us at the moment.....i thought that was bollocks Piquionne getting sent off for that.....im sure it didnt turn the game though like my pals said :D ....was our part of the ground full ? i dont know how many we took

bottom part full top bit empty noisy as usual, abram grunt up and down like jordans knickers

I'm certainy not British I'm a Scot with Gaelic ancestory and history!

Tom

thats the truth.... a british fella wouldnt be seen dead in a skirt in daylight hours anyway :whistling::tongue2:

Dont know about that , bet theres afew with size 11 high heels aswell :laugh: :laugh:

my grandad was scotish but i am english.. most important is i am a yorkshire man....

Good man I was about to say above all I'm a Yorkshireman :thumbs:

is it just North Yorkshire where everyone is permanently miserable then?

goin out anywhere round here on the lash is like night of the living dead.

No mate were not permanently miserable in fact we are all pleased as f**k that we aren't from south Yorkshire :thumbs:

you spelt west wrong mate lol

my grandad was scotish but i am english.. most important is i am a yorkshire man....

Good man I was about to say above all I'm a Yorkshireman :thumbs:

is it just North Yorkshire where everyone is permanently miserable then?

goin out anywhere round here on the lash is like night of the living dead.

No mate were not permanently miserable in fact we are all pleased as f**k that we aren't from south Yorkshire :thumbs:

you spelt west wrong mate lol

nowt wrong with west... unless you go to far west and end up in lancashire.