Wheeler bred dogs?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

All I can say is that wheeler blood must be strong as you can cross it 3 or 4 times to completely unrelated dogs and the offspring will still be wheeler bred.

Think unless there's line breeding, all lines are corrupt after outbreeding

Exactly,I would go as far as saying there is no pure wheeler dogs anymore.

mate, posts like that are going to ruin it for the peddlars....... :clapper::clapper:

• Like 2

This is Reg, Nuttal/Wheeler lines, apparently, but aren't they all!!! Bit leggy, but is filling out nicely with good solid muscle.

6.5mths oldattachicon.gifimage.jpg

any plummer in him?

Might be mate, was told Nuttall Wheeler!!!! & parents especially sire looked well, but he doesn't look like both except colour!!!

Why is it always Some name like parks, nuttal, booth ,they all just terriers if my name was davis and i bred terriers might people call them davis terriers or would i have to make money off them to become a big name sorry boys but why use big names it sounds good is it maybe .it pisses me off for the honest boys who just go about they job bread worker to worker and do the [BANNED TEXT] thing and call them terriers and they just bread for they self and give them to close friends in the game they are the genuine kind not in it for ego and lie and use some name like davis lol

• Like 4

Why is it always Some name like parks, nuttal, booth ,they all just terriers if my name was davis and i bred terriers might people call them davis terriers or would i have to make money off them to become a big name sorry boys but why use big names it sounds good is it maybe .it pisses me off for the honest boys who just go about they job bread worker to worker and do the [bANNED TEXT] thing and call them terriers and they just bread for they self and give them to close friends in the game they are the genuine kind not in it for ego and lie and use some name like davis lol

Sorry but you gotta market yourself

Could some one tell me who is wheeler and what sort of bull terrier went into these dogs some are still bully looking some nice looking dogs cheers for any help

any one answer this im curious to, dont know much bout the make up and origin of these big headed things lol atb mc

One eyed tests was a small staff down for phyco blood, she was owned by R Booth and loaned to D Wheeler as a foundation Bitch for his line and they were bred back with Beenie blood who was an Irish Staff to start his line.

Have a pic of Beenie somewhere I'll dig it out, Irish staffs were bred for work.

Edited by bryanm45