BIGGEST FEAR

I have an absolute phobia of spiders, i scream like i've been seriously hurt when i see one and the dogs bark to! They send shivers down my spine when talking about them and i will actually burst into tears and shake if someone tries to come near me with one! How pathetic is that??? :clapper:

Im the exact same.. i can handle most things but when it comes to spiders noooo wayyy!!! I get laughed at all the time because of it... o and im scared to bee`s since i got stung when i was wee.. sat on the bugger :laugh:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a fear that is irrational, I've kept pet snakes and lizards aswell and I wouldn't call myself a wierdo haha. And forest of dean redneck, were the f**k did you get a macaw that cheap? is it tame? (just curious btw)

McKay

the wirral mate its a beaut 5 yr old male rides round on my wifes shoulder,

people i got it from had it for sale for a while started off at £800 i think.

I don't really have a fear that is irrational, I've kept pet snakes and lizards aswell and I wouldn't call myself a wierdo haha. And forest of dean redneck, were the f**k did you get a macaw that cheap? is it tame? (just curious btw)

McKay

i think he said liverpool probably nicked at that money :whistling:

I have an absolute phobia of spiders, i scream like i've been seriously hurt when i see one and the dogs bark to! They send shivers down my spine when talking about them and i will actually burst into tears and shake if someone tries to come near me with one! How pathetic is that??? :clapper:

i hate spiders to but not as bad as you c/g they can be on the wall next to me and that dont bother me but i would never touch one , i have a secret weapon to sort them oot the hairy terrier will eat them :clapper:

McKay

i think he said liverpool probably nicked at that money :whistling:

well they managed to nick the hatch certifcate too :clapper:

McKay

I'd love a Macaw one day, Weve got a green cheek conure at the minute, tiny compared to a macaw, and not as loud haha.

McKay

I'd love a Macaw one day, Weve got a green cheek conure at the minute, tiny compared to a macaw, and not as loud haha.

we had 2 greencheeks horrible bitey little things, used to call them sparrows,

got 2 congo greys with the red tail feathers male swears a treat,

look on birdtrader and reptile forums uk get stupid cheap exotics on there :thumbs:

OKA-A-Y! 15 yrs back, I'm on holiday with my wife and our daughter, 5 yrs old. We stay at a campsite in Cornwall. One night there is a show in the entertainment hall. Fire eaters and snake dancers. Bit naff, but who cares. The lassies do the fire eating bit and the wife has to give me a slap upside the head cos they are . . . Yes well. Then comes the snake dancing. Very impressive, little corn snakes, couple about 6 foot long and a 16 FOOT RETICULATED PYTHON. Holy squit. After the show they invite the littlies to come and say hello to the snakes. A few go up and play scaredy-cat with the corn snakes. Then Maddy asks me if she can go up. No problem, up ye go. She stomps up to the front, one of the gels offers her a corn snake, and she yells "NO! Want that one!" Zooms round and and grabs this bloody great python round the neck. It loops a coil round her body and starts flicking its tongue over her face. She hugs the snake and calls to me "Look Dad! Its kissing me!" Kisses the snake on its nose, runs back to us and says "I want to take it home Dad! It's great! Can I take it to school?"

I had hell's own job convincing her that I really couldn't fit a 16 foot python in the back of the Metro.

Scared of snakes? Not my lass!

Ric

PS mind, imagine getting stopped for speeding. Plod says "Er, what's that in the back of your car sir EEEEEEAAAAAArgh Helphelphelphelpmummymummymummy oh bugger I've wet meself

currently own a 4-5ft bci x bcc python.

BCI's and BCC's are Boa's not pythons mate.

I've had plenty of snakes, spiders, scorpions etc over the years and tbh nothing like that scares me. My arse twitched a bit when I got bit by a tarantula when I was about 11 but I was picking it up again after I managed to knock it off my hand.

I'm wary of strange dogs and horses, heights and the mother in law, shit like reptiles and arachnids are easy to stamp on or outrun so I can never understand why so many people are scared of them :blink:

currently own a 4-5ft bci x bcc python.

BCI's and BCC's are Boa's not pythons mate.

I've had plenty of snakes, spiders, scorpions etc over the years and tbh nothing like that scares me. My arse twitched a bit when I got bit by a tarantula when I was about 11 but I was picking it up again after I managed to knock it off my hand.

I'm wary of strange dogs and horses, heights and the mother in law, shit like reptiles and arachnids are easy to stamp on or outrun so I can never understand why so many people are scared of them :blink:

yea god knows why i put python :doh:

• 1 month later...

most animals dont scare me, only real exception to this is jellyfish and great apes (new fear after hearing the audio of a chimpanzee attack where a woman was ripped limb from limb and had her face ripped off), spent a lot of time with large exotics as well as small ones, i have a healthy respect for many of them but wouldnt be running away screaming at the sight of them, travelled to a lot of countrys, handled a lot of beasties including freshwater crocs in the gambia (not to be mistaken for saltwater + nile crocs), lesser apes, all kinds of reptiles + also did work experience @ 14 in blackpool zoo.

my other biggest fear is heights!