Lamp Comp Final!!!

right ok gents, for ldr and torchy, if you want to run my ground in the dales, the ofer stands.

now i work weekend nights, but i can get a night off unpaid,.................soooo, if you renburse my loss of ernings, out of the winers money job done :thumbs:

its also going to be 25 mph winds sat night and sunday night up there.

alternativly you could do it mid week , and of course you wont have to renburse me :thumbs:

if you two take up my offer let me know asap :thumbs:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

JD35, Have you ever owned a working dog ? Or are you just a teenager, as you admit, who is having a dig at working dog men 'cause it's the weekend and you don't have school tomorrow ?? Please feel free to shut me up, by telling us about your hunting history.

Cheers.

Richy just take it on the chin, does it matter who is sayin what the end of the day now if LDR Can not run this FINAL then TORCHEY should be crowned the winner. Forget the wind ups get back to the title of this thread. . Am off to sort my LAMP an dogs out to have a night out an do what us LAMPERS do. . TORCHEY hope you get it sorted mate. .

All the best Single Handed. . :thumbs::thumbs:

Tony, I was out last night, and this morning, starting the pup off...It's what I do. I'ts a shame you've took it the way you have, against me. I would STILL welcome you and Phil here anytime.

Cheers.

right ok gents, for ldr and torchy, if you want to run my ground in the dales, the ofer stands.

now i work weekend nights, but i can get a night off unpaid,.................soooo, if you renburse my loss of ernings, out of the winers money job done :thumbs:

alternativly you could do it mid week , and of course you wont have to renburse me :thumbs:

well said fella,if ldr says no to this,torchey should be crowned as enough went through on byes :thumbs: and cp no hard feelings fella

Edited by jd35

winning on a bye isnt much of a win its early march get it run instead of all this stalling :thumbs:

we all know this but ldr wont run he will make his excuses he wont like foreign land and an indepandant judge :toast:

so just give it torchey the fella deserves it after all the f*****g about and lies he has to suffer,and as the byes there was 17 or so in it this year so that ment most got byes anyway :thumbs::thumbs:

Ill be 100% honest the only reason i didnt walk off is because of the ammount of driving i done that day an i seen the stick mark got for walkin away. Now i dont no mark in anyway whatsoever but if the CICUMSTANCES where the same as mine then i completely UNDERSTAND the man walkin away. . love this single handed the truth always comes out in the end :clapper::censored:

Edited by jd35
  • Like 1

winning on a bye isnt much of a win its early march get it run instead of all this stalling :thumbs:

we all know this but ldr wont run he will make his excuses he wont like foreign land and an indepandant judge :toast:

so just give it torchey the fella deserves it after all the f*****g about and lies he has to suffer,and as the byes there was 17 or so in it this year so that ment most got byes anyway :thumbs::thumbs:

Ill be 100% honest the only reason i didnt walk off is because of the ammount of driving i done that day an i seen the stick mark got for walkin away. Now i dont no mark in anyway whatsoever but if the CICUMSTANCES where the same as mine then i completely UNDERSTAND the man walkin away. . love this single handed the truth always comes out in the end :clapper::censored:

JD, whatever you say may be listened to........ if only you would state your interest in the subject ! You have allready said you have been on here on another name, you say you are only a teenager, but you seem to have a lot to say about something you know nothing about !!! If you are just being primed by others.... don't do it mate, they are just using you.

Cheers.

To be honest i could really do with getting it out of the way this weekend where ever it be, i spoke to ldr earlier and told him my feelings on it,i think its getting so f*****g stupid with all the bitching, just get it out the way and it,ll be forgot about.I don,t personly think the guy deserves all the shit he,s getting for someone who,s got off his arse and organised this comp but its got to be finished now as all this shits going to carry on come september time..Me and bigboy ran our round when the snow was on the ground just to push the final on and i dont think it would be fair on him to drag it on, hes offered his new ground up with mine to run it and i will welcome chrts and ldr to come and stay their will be food and drink on the table,,,,lets get it done....Tomo how much do you earn on a saturday night :whistling: not that it,ll be coming out of my money :D

To be honest i could really do with getting it out of the way this weekend where ever it be, i spoke to ldr earlier and told him my feelings on it,i think its getting so f*****g stupid with all the bitching, just get it out the way and it,ll be forgot about.I don,t personly think the guy deserves all the shit he,s getting for someone who,s got off his arse and organised this comp but its got to be finished now as all this shits going to carry on come september time..Me and bigboy ran our round when the snow was on the ground just to push the final on and i dont think it would be fair on him to drag it on, hes offered his new ground up with mine to run it and i will welcome chrts and ldr to come and stay their will be food and drink on the table,,,,lets get it done....Tomo how much do you earn on a saturday night :whistling: not that it,ll be coming out of my money :D

I appreciate your invite..... but how many times must I say it.. THIS COMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME !! I ran in it and judged an had people stay over at my house ! I wanted it to be a

success, but I WAS NOT AN ORGANISER of it ! I talked to LDR today and said he was in a no win situation !! If it was MY call I would run it this weekend and get it over with, BUT it is NOT my call!!

Cheers.

My tuppence worth....

It would be unfair not to run the final heat till next season..

what about the lads that ran on full moons not a gust of wind and only got a couple of runs each. They just had to run there heats..

Tomos offer is a decent offer

• Like 1

My tuppence worth....

It would be unfair not to run the final heat till next season..

what about the lads that ran on full moons not a gust of wind and only got a couple of runs each. They just had to run there heats..

Tomos offer is a decent offer

i,m not running it next season ,i entered this comp along with big boy mostly to see other dogs run[thats what it should be about]the one thing we all have in common,and hopfuly to meet some decent people on the way of which i have, although the southern heats were a bit behind ,mainly because of the travel i don,t think anyone up the northen end had to do 600miles round trip,but all the bitchin and stirin has come from the northen end from the start.I think it should be put to bed wether its running the dogs,flickin a coin ,or penny up the feckin wall ......cheers....

Think its the same thing.. called pitch and toss round here... Not played since school days could loose your dinner money in a blink of a eye or being buying a 20 deck of smokes come lunchtime lol

now look guys me and torchey run our heat on a crap night just to push things forward, i cant understand with all this land thats been put up why it cant be run this weekend or next. me and torchey are putting our land up + food and digs. shounds to me as if the prize moneys been spent. if not prove me wrong come the feck on. whatever the out come lets do this like adults :doh: buy the way its penny up the wall

now look guys me and torchey run our heat on a crap night just to push things forward, i cant understand with all this land thats been put up why it cant be run this weekend or next. me and torchey are putting our land up + food and digs. shounds to me as if the prize moneys been spent. if not prove me wrong come the feck on. whatever the out come lets do this like adults :doh: buy the way its penny up the wall

That's a harsh thing to suggest!