Lamp Comp Final!!!

spoke to ldr at lunchtime,

the heat should have been ran last weekend the 6th of march, at miks in scotland, torchy droped out a few days earlier, (other commitments) . ldr is working nights at the weekends in a syciatric hospital and had already booked the nigh off. torchy allso works away in the week so weekdays are hard for him.

ldr cant get this weekend off, or next weekend, however he can get the weekend after that wich will be fri 26th, sat 27th. he said to me on the phone he is getting in contact with torchy to see if this is suitable.

a bit of an update there :thumbs:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

THING WE SHOULD ALL LET IT REST THERE LADS.ATB. CATCHERthumbs.gif

WHY

i know 100% ldr knows whats being said,he hasnt the desency to let people know whats happening,

its time the admin and the mods told him what to do,As this is a joke,and we all know so

F--k o-f

If you do no whats gettin written LDR do us a favour let me no when my entry fee needs payin for next year. . Cheers. . Look after yourselves lads. . All the best. . . Single Handed. . :thumbs::thumbs:

THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAD HAD ENOUGH LAST COMP ,[bANNED TEXT] a glutton for punishment ,old buck will be thinking what you doing to me driving half of britain for afew rabbits ,whats the dog called again ,troy not buck sorry mate ahah,

the heat should have been ran last weekend the 6th of march, at miks in scotland, torchy droped out a few days earlier, (other commitments) . ldr is working nights at the weekends in a syciatric hospital and had already booked the nigh off. torchy allso works away in the week so weekdays are hard for him.

ldr cant get this weekend off, or next weekend, however he can get the weekend after that wich will be fri 26th, sat 27th. he said to me on the phone he is getting in contact with torchy to see if this is suitable.

why could he not of wrote that mate,

its a long way around to get his mate to post that,but one thing for sure i bet the other finalist doesnt agree with what you said or passed over,iam nothing to do with this competion besides offering some good rabbit ground to be told by the organiser he doesnt trust the police,hope it gets sorted but some how i think its a long way from that :wallbash:

but one thing is for sure if the people who said he has took the money and ran are telling the truth he could be in for a lot of trouble as everything will be documented on the site.

THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAD HAD ENOUGH LAST COMP ,[bANNED TEXT] a glutton for punishment ,old buck will be thinking what you doing to me driving half of britain for afew rabbits ,whats the dog called again ,troy not buck sorry mate ahah,

That was me bein SARCASTIC you should have new that WHIN about the entry fee. . :11: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

michael you may take me away for the struggle and the strife you may take my life its alonely place to be is athenry o lies the feilds of athenry lol,get your handcuffs michael you pc plod prick ,there was a tv bulletin deerhound and man at newcastle ferry port with all the money lol get it run and stop all this dates and stuff ,take a sicky and run it as quick as possible , and onto the next season fishing etc then back to the hunting season ,again ,cheers never heard of such heel dragging

why could he not of wrote that mate,

its a long way around to get his mate to post that,but one thing for sure i bet the other finalist doesnt agree with what you said or passed over,iam nothing to do with this competion besides offering some good rabbit ground to be told by the organiser he doesnt trust the police,hope it gets sorted but some how i think its a long way from that :wallbash:

but one thing is for sure if the people who said he has took the money and ran are telling the truth he could be in for a lot of trouble as everything will be documented on the site.

Hey michael just wondered if you still had that T shirt that you won in the huntinlife raffle that mbrick kindly donated last year??. . I no some one that might wana borrow it. . . :D

never mind the t shirt single handed

fae what i hear its an apron you need sweetie....

aitn got the balls tae say shit tae peoples face's, tho as soon as ye in the comfort of yer own home you lift the fone an squeal like a wee lassie.................

Ha ha. Lets get personal. Now whos been whistlin to you????? I WONDER?? Single Handeds the new MBRICK lets all hate him grow up dotty people that no me no quite well am not one to hide away. .The reason i havin rang anyone is the peoples whos numbers i have is because they are genuine lads... Bubbles now burst deal with it.... :thumbs:

ROLE UP ROLE UP,

iam having a competion,rules are

i hold the money

my best mate has to judge my heats

your dog has to be car freindly as we will be lamping from roads and council estates

i can change the date or the rules to suit me and no one has a say

and the final one is only me and i mean only me can catch mixy rabbits :clapper::clapper:

cannae see that happening, you wont even tell anybody who ye are :whistling:

god loves a chancer, but nae c**t likes a coward................ :tongue2:

Who you aimin this coward at dotty?? LDR??.. What i remember is meetin so called lampers that wernt willin to go poachin. Now if you are callin me a coward for tellin aq couple MATES the TRUTH then am GUILTY. But if you wana make this personal feel free because i wont hide. .

ROLE UP ROLE UP,

iam having a competion,rules are

i hold the money

my best mate has to judge my heats

your dog has to be car freindly as we will be lamping from roads and council estates

i can change the date or the rules to suit me and no one has a say

and the final one is only me and i mean only me can catch mixy rabbits :clapper::clapper:

cannae see that happening, you wont even tell anybody who ye are :whistling:

god loves a chancer, but nae c**t likes a coward................ :tongue2:

Who you aimin this coward at dotty?? LDR??.. What i remember is meetin so called lampers that wernt willin to go poachin. Now if you are callin me a coward for tellin aq couple MATES the TRUTH then am GUILTY. But if you wana make this personal feel free because i wont hide. .

i wont hide..... lmfao lol lol

so what will ye do???? stand there an agree then go an fone somebody wae the balls tae complain lol lol

thats being a coward where im from :clapper:

refusing tae go poaching aint being cowardly lol lol a bit soft an straight lol but deffo no cowardly lol

last ill be saying on it, like i said it nowt to do wae me, same as its got feck all to do wae anybody else bar the judge an 2 finalists, so let them sort it :icon_eek:

COWARD is a strong word.. Now am not goin to apoligise for what others say i didnt need to say a thing because i could see it didnt need sayin. . So come on then i would really like to no where you came to the conclusion that im a coward??. You dont no me whatsoever. . .

ive been reading this since sep, snce then gails hubby died .archie mitchell gone. cain and charity getting married,buy by far this is the biggest soap i seen all year how the f**k u didnt get a comedy award f**k knows .2 men in final leave it up to them instead of shit stirrers and wankers getting involved. havent u ever heard of fones as mr t once said you lot are a load of CRAZY FOOLS, p.s mb get sthe award for teh most vindictive baddie ever lol

• Like 1