Lamp Comp Final!!!

for curiossity did you not run the final last year at the end of march,whats the differance this year,

what a load of crap get it run fella and get it over stop making excuses as this is ann insult to any competion you have been offered good ground for now run it,as iam sure next season there will be more excuses ,

if not just split the bloody money and prises if people still want to donate them and just lay it all to bed.

"For curiousity", why are you so interested in this competition ? You joined the site, and didn't even introduce yourself ! Your first post, an hour after joining, was to have a go at the lamping competition ! Every one of your posts, so far, has been on the lamping competition! Why ? Who are you ? What other names are you on here ? Did you enter last years comp ? Did you enter this years comp ? Are you entering Whins comp this year ? Or are you just another whinger sitting behind a computer, slagging off other peoples efforts ?

Cheers.

entering whins but never this one,please answer the bloody question

What question should I answer ? I entered both last years comp and this years, got beat in the 2nd round and the 3rd round, I'm out of it, the running of the comp has nothing to do with me....perhaps YOU should answer the questions I have asked !

Cheers.

did do it was no and no and yes to whins but when was the final run last year,and do you think its been a shambles

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

I asked why you were so interested in the comp, I asked who you are, I wondered why your first, and subsequent posts have all been about the comp.... What is your motive for this ????? You seem like an angry individual, if the comp has pissed you off.... please say why ! You didn't just "happen" by this site and decide to attack the comp;.... you obviously have an ulterior motive; please explain !

Cheers.

• Like 1

no motive just like honesty and it is clear you as a director of this competion should also give an honest report of why its gone so bad,people have paid there money over to have a good night and this has not happened,and yes i used to be on here but never entered this competion and never would as last year was bad enough for me and i dont even own a lurcher nowadays i only have terriers

no motive just like honesty and it is clear you as a director of this competion should also give an honest report of why its gone so bad,people have paid there money over to have a good night and this has not happened,and yes i used to be on here but never entered this competion and never would as last year was bad enough for me and i dont even own a lurcher nowadays i only have terriers

JD, you should get your facts right !!!! I have NEVER been a "Director" or anything else in this or any other competition! I am a pal of LDR's and have done my best to make the comp a success, but as any one will tell you; I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUNNING OF IT !! LDR runs the comp, makes the rules and the decisions himself; nothing to do with me ! What pisses me off is this is the ONLY way we can test dogs on live quarry, within the law, in open competition, but cvnts like you who haven't got a clue, only try to knock it, instead of supporting it and trying to make it better !! You only own terriers now, so what are you entering into Whins comp ???? Come on, tell us what you previous user name was !

Cheers.

JD, you should get your facts right !!!! I have NEVER been a "Director" or anything else in this or any other competition! I am a pal of LDR's and have done my best to make the comp a success, but as any one will tell you; I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RUNNING OF IT !! LDR runs the comp, makes the rules and the decisions himself; nothing to do with me ! What pisses me off is this is the ONLY way we can test dogs on live quarry, within the law, in open competition, but cvnts like you who haven't got a clue, only try to knock it, instead of supporting it and trying to make it better !! You only own terriers now, so what are you entering into Whins comp ???? Come on, tell us what you previous user name was !

Cheers.

i have a pup coming to me thats 15 weeks old now bred by a mate up in scotland

Cheers.

JD,how old are you ? You sound like a 15 year old.

Cheers.

Cheers.

JD,how old are you ? You sound like a 15 year old.

Cheers.

19 but some young ones know more then older ones

All this over a few rabbits being run!!!! :wallbash: I would think this comp was hard to organise around everyones work patterns and who ever has organised it must of put alot of hard work into it. But to have 3 pages of "my dogs better than your dog" on aa adults hunting forum is unreal. whats done is done move on.

All this over a few rabbits being run!!!! :wallbash: I would think this comp was hard to organise around everyones work patterns and who ever has organised it must of put alot of hard work into it. But to have 3 pages of "my dogs better than your dog" on aa adults hunting forum is unreal. whats done is done move on.

Where was "my dog is better than yours" mentioned, and who by ????

Cheers.

Where was "my dog is better than yours" mentioned, and who by ????

Cheers.

UNBELEIVABLE!!! .. Nobody can say I didn't try an help this comp I did so I feel I have an opoinion.. It should be ran this weekend or next at latest. I have offered land an the two finalists havnt even aknowledged the offer.. It's a F*ckin JOKE. Am just gutted it took to the semi finals for me to realise. An gin, charty always seem to find a way to defend it. I bet LDR doesn't open write another thing on this. If I can go out by allowin a MIXY then surely the odd milky isn't goin to stop use sleepin... Get it done good luck both dogs...