Lamp Comp Final!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

you not got my number for sure

Well its irrelevant anyway, no fecker knows you or is willing to vouch for you and you're a self confessed copper....see ya!!!!!

just go on our land , if your not going to MIKS thumbs.gif

To late Tomo , lambing time.

your allright on the other farms thumbs.gif you got to get on a few more mate and stop going TO W farm clapper.gif

Sounds like you have a job as a judge then mate.

clapper.gif i cant judge i work nights at the weekends, tongue2.gif

back to square one then,i got some goo land,and a good judge would be made welcome to see its fair and square

Hope the statements you write are better written than your posts!! clapper.gif

GOT YOUR NUMBER!!!!

:bye:

why be rude??????????

i dont or any other member doesnt publish you be an active member of the bnp,

we all have a life just live it

I'm not a member of the BNP, there was a full list of members published recently, I'm not on it.

I did go to an EDL march, but left early because I didn't want to be associated with a load of yob scruffy kids.

Just wondering what that has to do with the lamping comp?

I mentioned you're a bizzie because you seem desperate to get involved, and there's no way anyone I know would feel comfortable around plod when they had their working dogs out, so thought it only fair to mention it as it is relevant to this thread.

No one would ever have known you were (or say you are) plod if you hadn't told us.

I see you've made a new friend on this thread anyway.

Is my phone about to ring?

ITS A TRAP, DONT GO AND MEET MICHEAL, THERE WILL BE A VAN LOAD OF PIGS WAITING TO NICK YA ALL................

Come on, i can fully understand your suspicions of Micheal doing the dirty, or (anyone in this case) but if he's offering land to finish the comp, then surely speak to him, he wont bite you. The police could trace us no matter what you say on here if they had the time to do so.

I would love to offer but my ground is not suitable.

ITS A TRAP, DONT GO AND MEET MICHEAL, THERE WILL BE A VAN LOAD OF PIGS WAITING TO NICK YA ALL................

Come on, i can fully understand your suspicions of Micheal doing the dirty, or (anyone in this case) but if he's offering land to finish the comp, then surely speak to him, he wont bite you. The police could trace us no matter what you say on here if they had the time to do so.

I would love to offer but my ground is not suitable.

:clapper::clapper: yea a van full of coppers waiting to nick a few lads catching rabbits on permission :clapper::clapper: even the cars parked in the farm yard and properly a cup of tea with the farmers :thumbs:

is it not correct that a final should be run on land that neither finalists know????and the judge should be completly independant.Icould never see an fa cup final between liverpool and man utd being run at old trafford and the referree being alex ferguson :clapper::clapper:

Edited by jd35

Just curious, why would it make a difference to the dogs and rabbits. Its not like its "hide and seek"

i can tell you do the shows and dont work your dogs :tongue2: ,knowing the ground where to position yourself which part holds the better rabbits where the holes are etc etc all goes in favour of the permission holder or the local,knowledge of land is a great advantage;