Lamp Comp Final!!!

whats going on here somebody run away with the money lol,any way true dog men and i mean die hard hunters would run when ever in my day ,get it over and done with shut the hecklers up single handed has the land i have land ,other guys have land to offer , what aload of boll0cks ,michael the police man who is above the law will even judge it for free with hancuffs for the cheats charlatans and mixi rabbit counters ,judging on there own land and with pals that are judges ,now guys get it done and dusted and be couintesd or split the money if its still in the bank or spent , end off put it to bed

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

this comp has made amockery of everything a good allround lurcher and poacher stands for ,its more like anite out watching soaps , if there worth there salt run it and well win or lose as long as you have fun and enjoy it ,hope it gets sorted out once and for all ,

IF A MAN CANT GET OUT WITH HIS DOG TO WIN A FEW QUID THERE NOT DAWG MEN, IM SURE TO BE SURE IF I HAD PAID FIFTY QUID TO RUN AFTER A BAG OF RABBITS , WILD HORSES WOULDNT STOP ME , IS THIS A ADULT HUNTING COMP CAUSE THIS CRACK CANT GET TIME OF AND THE DOGS THIS AND THAT ,ITS STRANGE THEY ALL RAN THE SEMIS NOW THE FINAL MONEY ETC ,WELL THERE BLOWING IN THE WIND LOL WERE IS THE MONEY LETS ROLL UP FOR A BARREL OF FUN FUN,LDR WERE IS HE AND BRUCEY BONUS HAVE THEY SPENT THE DOSH AHAH

honestly if its not run on the giving month date money should be giving back to competitors end of story cause if it wasnt i would be chapping doors ,this puting off and on is asham for people who traveld to enter in the early rounds

easy tiger thtas easy to do now your in the final but what of all the guys who spent money time to enter not fair on them to me thats acowards way out better running it and getting to the final and winning it ,thats the only fair way , years ago yoused to hate seing guys splitting money in acomp at pool or anything win or fold or dont enter ,

anyone can see it's just being a ball ache .

ask the runners if they think it should be split , i bet most couldnt really give a f**k now , just gone the same way as last year :(

ldr said this is the last one he does , whats the betting a cerain other site does one now lol

chimp i think maybe or do you no for sure chimp ,as i dont go on other sites , any way saw the comps in many diffrent forms and one my fair share , saw cheats in may difrent forms to,how can you have afair comp if the man running it has the money the man entering it has the money the man has freinds init, entering and judging it how do you think thtas fair any comp ive been oin all the organisers are nuetral etc to the comp and they tell competitors what and were only way forward or it will always be a carry on,and tomo why take ahundred pound just take enough to cover deisel ameal and apint that would be fairer , as ahundred is a lot to catch rabbits who are vermin in some mens eyes.

easy tiger thtas easy to do now your in the final but what of all the guys who spent money time to enter not fair on them to me thats acowards way out better running it and getting to the final and winning it ,thats the only fair way , years ago yoused to hate seing guys splitting money in acomp at pool or anything win or fold or dont enter ,

Whin is pool some code word for you?

chimp i think maybe or do you no for sure chimp ,as i dont go on other sites , any way saw the comps in many diffrent forms and one my fair share , saw cheats in may difrent forms to,how can you have afair comp if the man running it has the money the man entering it has the money the man has freinds init, entering and judging it how do you think thtas fair any comp ive been oin all the organisers are nuetral etc to the comp and they tell competitors what and were only way forward or it will always be a carry on,and tomo why take ahundred pound just take enough to cover deisel ameal and apint that would be fairer , as ahundred is a lot to catch rabbits who are vermin in some mens eyes.

look whin im self employed, i work fri , sat , sun , night , 12 hours. i dont do a shift i dont get paid.

i said if they ran in the week i would NOT need re-embersing. but things are tight and a lost shift for holding a comp i aint going to do

and if they covered my diesel and a meal that would be a hundred anyway , £50 for me to get to the dales.

any way the theres about a grand between them , what's a tone :thumbs:

by they if some one else wants to judge, on my land that fine , as i know ldr, and evryone wants an imparshal judge. i would just be a GUIDE :thumbs:

YOU KNOW WHIN IF YOU JUST READ THE POST PROPERLY YOU WOULD KNOW THIS ALREADY :wallbash:

Guest dazzb

feck off jd 35 im not mark im SPARTICAS, I dont know mark and ive never spoken to him but i do know he wasnt bullshiting last time and this latest comp proves it, as for you tomo why bother mate feckin £100 for losing a shift and taking them on your permission AND STILL PEOPLE MOAN and people that aint even in it but are obviously on ldr side