Lamp Comp Final!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

All this over a few rabbits being run!!!! :wallbash: I would think this comp was hard to organise around everyones work patterns and who ever has organised it must of put alot of hard work into it. But to have 3 pages of "my dogs better than your dog" on aa adults hunting forum is unreal. whats done is done move on.

Where was "my dog is better than yours" mentioned, and who by ????

Cheers.

UNBELEIVABLE!!! .. Nobody can say I didn't try an help this comp I did so I feel I have an opoinion.. It should be ran this weekend or next at latest. I have offered land an the two finalists havnt even aknowledged the offer.. It's a F*ckin JOKE. Am just gutted it took to the semi finals for me to realise. An gin, charty always seem to find a way to defend it. I bet LDR doesn't open write another thing on this. If I can go out by allowin a MIXY then surely the odd milky isn't goin to stop use sleepin... Get it done good luck both dogs...

Tony, I defend the IDEA of having a competition between lads running their dogs in the ONLY legasl way we can ! Yes, this comp should have been well finished by now, but it has nothing to do with me... I was knocked out in the 3rd round. I was asked on the morning of your heat with LDR to judge that night, and I accepted, you had no complaints before or after the heat, and shook my hand....why bring my name into it now ???

Cheers.

All this over a few rabbits being run!!!! :wallbash: I would think this comp was hard to organise around everyones work patterns and who ever has organised it must of put alot of hard work into it. But to have 3 pages of "my dogs better than your dog" on aa adults hunting forum is unreal. whats done is done move on.

Cheers.

UNBELEIVABLE!!! .. Nobody can say I didn't try an help this comp I did so I feel I have an opoinion.. It should be ran this weekend or next at latest. I have offered land an the two finalists havnt even aknowledged the offer.. It's a F*ckin JOKE. Am just gutted it took to the semi finals for me to realise. An gin, charty always seem to find a way to defend it. I bet LDR doesn't open write another thing on this. If I can go out by allowin a MIXY then surely the odd milky isn't goin to stop use sleepin... Get it done good luck both dogs...

Tony, I defend the IDEA of having a competition between lads running their dogs in the ONLY legasl way we can ! Yes, this comp should have been well finished by now, but it has

nothing to do with me... I was knocked out in the 3rd round. I was asked on the morning of your heat with LDR to judge that night, and I accepted, you had no complaints before or after the heat, and shook my hand....why bring my name into it now ???

Because you an gin same to turn your attention to members names an who they might be who cares who they really are put the effort you put into typin an get dan on the phone an get it ran. Torchy wants it dusted. If i'd had made the final I'd have happily drove to the other end of the country to have a night out. Permission or not. We are lampers arnt we??? Get it ran an ignore the wind ups.. Cheers..

Cheers.

i want it done and dusted.......

you dont count as longdog is the organiser and wont allow it,

but totally agree fella it was being run tomorrow night if hes not there he should forfeit it and you should go through as the winner,

i want it done and dusted.......

you dont count as longdog is the organiser and wont allow it,

but totally agree fella it was being run tomorrow night if hes not there he should forfeit it and you should go through as the winner,

and for once chartpolski well said,as it looks like most of the competitors have now come forward and slated the runing of this competion,lads have put or should i say offered land for this weekend,it should be taken

Its people who come on, with the sole intention of causing trouble or to "wind up" others, that i find odd. I do support and understand the efforts that goes into this comp by LDR, and will support the efforts that goes into Whin's comp next season. Why wouldn't i.

Cheers.

Tony, I defend the IDEA of having a competition between lads running their dogs in the ONLY legasl way we can ! Yes, this comp should have been well finished by now, but it has

nothing to do with me... I was knocked out in the 3rd round. I was asked on the morning of your heat with LDR to judge that night, and I accepted, you had no complaints before or after the heat, and shook my hand....why bring my name into it now ???

Because you an gin same to turn your attention to members names an who they might be who cares who they really are put the effort you put into typin an get dan on the phone an get it ran. Torchy wants it dusted. If i'd had made the final I'd have happily drove to the other end of the country to have a night out. Permission or not. We are lampers arnt we??? Get it ran an ignore the wind ups.. Cheers..

Cheers.

Unfourtunatly, though I am old enough to be LDR's father, I'm not a father figure to him !! He has his own mind, and although we do talk about the comp, he makes his own decissions ! What is going on in the final has NOTHING to do with me ! As for my fixation with arseholes coming on with false user names and slagging the comp off; theres nothing I can do about that; I still think they are cowardly arseholes !

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Unfourtunatly, though I am old enough to be LDR's father, I'm not a father figure to him !! He has his own mind, and although we do talk about the comp, he makes his own decissions ! What is going on in the final has NOTHING to do with me ! As for my fixation with arseholes coming on with false user names and slagging the comp off; theres nothing I can do about that; I still think they are cowardly arseholes !

Cheers.

Its wrong an LDR Is givin the wind ups fuel. Infact the wind ups are makin more sense at this minute in time. Torchey offer to run him on the school street light lit fields on his doorsteps i reacon you might just twist his arm TO RECONSIDER. :icon_redface::icon_redface: Its a JOKE there has been enough land put on offer an its not like TORCHEY can even consider these offers because ther will be no final without the other finalist..Pull your finger out LDR an get it ran. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Its wrong an LDR Is givin the wind ups fuel. Infact the wind ups are makin more sense at this minute in time. Torchey offer to run him on the school street light lit fields on his doorsteps i reacon you might just twist his arm TO RECONSIDER. :icon_redface::icon_redface: Its a JOKE there has been enough land put on offer an its not like TORCHEY can even consider these offers because ther will be no final without the other finalist..Pull your finger out LDR an get it ran. :thumbs:

well makes sence why bloke walked of last year,all coming to light now

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Ill be 100% honest the only reason i didnt walk off is because of the ammount of driving i done that day an i seen the stick mark got for walkin away. Now i dont no mark in anyway whatsoever but if the CICUMSTANCES where the same as mine then i completely UNDERSTAND the man walkin away. . :thumbs:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Ill be 100% honest the only reason i didnt walk off is because of the ammount of driving i done that day an i seen the stick mark got for walkin away. Now i dont no mark in anyway whatsoever but if the CICUMSTANCES where the same as mine then i completely UNDERSTAND the man walkin away. . :thumbs:

well said fella :clapper::clapper: dont let em bully you

JD35, Have you ever owned a working dog ? Or are you just a teenager, as you admit, who is having a dig at working dog men 'cause it's the weekend and you don't have school tomorrow ?? Please feel free to shut me up, by telling us about your hunting history.

Cheers.

JD35, Have you ever owned a working dog ? Or are you just a teenager, as you admit, who is having a dig at working dog men 'cause it's the weekend and you don't have school tomorrow ?? Please feel free to shut me up, by telling us about your hunting history.

Cheers.

my dad has,please dont get annoyed

Cheers.

my dad has,please dont get annoyed

Your dad has what ??

I feel I'm getting sucked into a real wind up, and some b*****ds on another site are having a real laugh !!!!! LOL !!!!

Cheers.

Richy just take it on the chin, does it matter who is sayin what the end of the day now if LDR Can not run this FINAL then TORCHEY should be crowned the winner. Forget the wind ups get back to the title of this thread. . Am off to sort my LAMP an dogs out to have a night out an do what us LAMPERS do. . TORCHEY hope you get it sorted mate. .

All the best Single Handed. . :thumbs::thumbs: