Lamp Comp Final!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

easy tiger thtas easy to do now your in the final but what of all the guys who spent money time to enter not fair on them to me thats acowards way out better running it and getting to the final and winning it ,thats the only fair way , years ago yoused to hate seing guys splitting money in acomp at pool or anything win or fold or dont enter ,

Whin is pool some code word for you?

Or do you think you can realy playwhistling.gif

nothing wrong with tomos gesture to give up land to get awinner ,and if he is giving up work , well he should get a wage very fare , and max im not griping but i do like fair play and nuetral judges , and whats pool got to do with it nothing but it gets run simliar one man one dog one man one stick ,or cue , the comp is a farce teway it is run it should had been for a sheild no money or money to landowners etc ,i only see it as told and well loife goes on being in the lurcher game most of my life and in it for to run acomp for the [bANNED TEXT] reasons next year ,all the best

nothing wrong with tomos gesture to give up land to get awinner ,and if he is giving up work , well he should get a wage very fare , and max im not griping but i do like fair play and nuetral judges , and whats pool got to do with it nothing but it gets run simliar one man one dog one man one stick ,or cue , the comp is a farce teway it is run it should had been for a sheild no money or money to landowners etc ,i only see it as told and well loife goes on being in the lurcher game most of my life and in it for to run acomp for the [bANNED TEXT] reasons next year ,all the best

whin in all honesty i have never seen anyone dig s bigger hole for thenself than you.when you fall flat on your face.I will one of the first ones to clap.For the simple reason.You destroyed a tread that had nothing to do with youthumbdown.gif

a freind was in it and they guy who ran it has hunted with me and thought he was a good lad etc single handed is the lad who is in it and if you care to meet him and see he is a genuine lad bring catcher along next week we shall have a walk out ,ille not run a comp catcher to let my self fall flat thats for sure or i will not have nothing to do with it ,IF MY FREIND HADNT SAID TO ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND I WOULD HAD SAID NOTHING AS AFEW RABITS ISNT REALY MY GAME BUT WELL WETHERE RABBS WORK THERE HAS TO BE SOME RULES AND ETHICS ,BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE CATCHER MATE ,

this comp has made amockery of everything a good allround lurcher and poacher stands for ,its more like anite out watching soaps , if there worth there salt run it and well win or lose as long as you have fun and enjoy it ,hope it gets sorted out once and for all ,

Whin whats made a mockery of it is the likes of you having to much to say when your not even in it.

BUT lads get the Final ran . Singlehandeds land wouldnt be ideal to run the Final as their is recent History ie the semi carryon.

Tomo is known on here by most, is fair and unbaised, knows his stuff wouldnt take any shite and has neutral land , he also wouldnt make a song and dance of precedings during or after a final.

Come on LDR - TORCHEY get it sorted with TOMO and run it off.

Am not one to hold grudges max so the semi is history am just tryin to help this comp get wrapped up mate. LDR an TORCHEY are more than welcome to my place. But TOMOs offer is a kind one an i dont like the way the competition RUNNER is ignorin these offers he should drop out or at least TRY to confince TORCHEY why its best left till september. All the best. . :thumbs:

a freind was in it and they guy who ran it has hunted with me and thought he was a good lad etc single handed is the lad who is in it and if you care to meet him and see he is a genuine lad bring catcher along next week we shall have a walk out ,ille not run a comp catcher to let my self fall flat thats for sure or i will not have nothing to do with it ,IF MY FREIND HADNT SAID TO ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND I WOULD HAD SAID NOTHING AS AFEW RABITS ISNT REALY MY GAME BUT WELL WETHERE RABBS WORK THERE HAS TO BE SOME RULES AND ETHICS ,BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE CATCHER MATE ,

Whin first of all .I dont know what friend is coming to see you.i dont need any one to bring me any where.If i have to come i can arrange it myself.Lets face it whin you say a lot more than most.Your not the be and end all of the lurcher world.Looking forward to seeing you at one of the shows.atb. Catcher

a freind was in it and they guy who ran it has hunted with me and thought he was a good lad etc single handed is the lad who is in it and if you care to meet him and see he is a genuine lad bring catcher along next week we shall have a walk out ,ille not run a comp catcher to let my self fall flat thats for sure or i will not have nothing to do with it ,IF MY FREIND HADNT SAID TO ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND I WOULD HAD SAID NOTHING AS AFEW RABITS ISNT RALY MY GAME BUT WELL WETHERE RABBS WORK THERE HAS TO BE SOME RULES AND ETHICS ,BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE CATCHER MATE ,

Whin first of all .I dont know what friend is coming to see you.i dont need any one to bring me any where.If i have to come i can arrange it myself.Lets face it whin you say a lot more than most.Your not the be and end all of the lurcher world.Looking forward to seeing you at one of the shows.atb. Catcher

NO BUT HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH FELLA,

LOOK THERES OVER 15000 MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM AND BESIDES GIN WHO LDR HAS WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER NOT 1 PERSON HAS COME FORWARD AND SAID LDR IS IN THE RIGHT NOT 1

NOT EVEN HE HAS COME ON AND SPOKEN AND EXPLAINED THINGS BUT ITS TO LATE NOW HE SHOULD GIVE TORCHEY AN I OWE YOU AND TROPHY AND CRAWL BACK TO THE HOLE HE COMES FROM AS HES f****d THIS COMPETION UP ALL BY HIS SELF WELL AND TRULY

NOT WHIN OR MARKB AND NOT EVEN ANY OF THE OTHER CONTESTANTS EVEN CHARTPOLSKI TRIED TO KEEP HOLD OF THINGS FOR HIS SAKE BUT HE REALISED HE HAD TO LET GO AND UNTIE THE KNOT,

AS THEY SAY THE SHIP HAS SUNK,

Mark, you just can't help yourself, can you ? I thought we had an agreement NOT to mention each other on this site ? Danny is my mate and I trust him with my life, unlike you, who are completely untrustworthy !! Please don't insult peoples intelligence by denying you are Mark.

Cheers.

I DONT GO TO MANY LURCHER SHOWS CATCHER BUT I DO GO OUT WITH THE DOGS IT WAS A KIND GESTURE TO SEE HOW THE YOUNG DOG IS COMING ON ,IM NOT THE BE ALL TO END ALL LURCHER GUY BUT I NO A BIT AND IF I SEE GOOD WILL BE THE FIRST MAN TO SAY ,IF YOU HAD BEEN IN THE COMP THING AND SAYS TO ME FAIRPLAY WASNT ADHERD TO OR NOT AS YOU THOUGHT FAIR PLAY I WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY HEY WHATS THIS ,BEEN IN AFEW COMPS OVER THE YEARS AND SAW AFEW TRICKS PEOPLE PULL WHEN THERE A BIT CION AT STAKE ,AND ASHOW AINT THE PLACE TO SEE ADOG WORK CATCHER IN THE FEILD ,

LOOK THERES OVER 15000 MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM AND BESIDES GIN WHO LDR HAS WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER NOT 1 PERSON HAS COME FORWARD AND SAID LDR IS IN THE RIGHT NOT 1

NOT EVEN HE HAS COME ON AND SPOKEN AND EXPLAINED THINGS BUT ITS TO LATE NOW HE SHOULD GIVE TORCHEY AN I OWE YOU AND TROPHY AND CRAWL BACK TO THE HOLE HE COMES FROM AS HES f****d THIS COMPETION UP ALL BY HIS SELF WELL AND TRULY

NOT WHIN OR MARKB AND NOT EVEN ANY OF THE OTHER CONTESTANTS EVEN CHARTPOLSKI TRIED TO KEEP HOLD OF THINGS FOR HIS SAKE BUT HE REALISED HE HAD TO LET GO AND UNTIE THE KNOT,

Its not my problem mate.If whin is your hero thats fine with me.Leave me out of it.You seem to have plenty of good guys to try and take down.atb. Catcher

Its not my problem mate.If whin is your hero thats fine with me.Leave me out of it.You seem to have plenty of good guys to try and take down.atb. Catcher

Look the way i see it is LDR has made HIS decision an this about bein in a no win situation is B*LLOCKS in my eyes, alot of good genuine lads have put land on offer only thing not been offered is a TAXI to pick LDR AN HIS DOG UP. . Its bang out of order TORCHEY Is sittin twiddling his thumbs. :wallbash: If i had have done the right thing an walked away in the semis i would have been labelled a JACKER. LDR has no excuse whatsoever not to get this wrapped up if not maybe he could ask MBRICK for his T SHIRT back. . :whistling::whistling: Come on LDR your a decent lad mate do the right thing. . :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by Single Handed. .

THING WE SHOULD ALL LET IT REST THERE LADS.ATB. CATCHERthumbs.gif

WHY

i know 100% ldr knows whats being said,he hasnt the desency to let people know whats happening,

its time the admin and the mods told him what to do,As this is a joke,and we all know so

F--k o-f