Lamp Comp Final!!!

ive been reading this since sep, snce then gails hubby died .archie mitchell gone. cain and charity getting married,buy by far this is the biggest soap i seen all year how the f**k u didnt get a comedy award f**k knows .2 men in final leave it up to them instead of shit stirrers and wankers getting involved. havent u ever heard of fones as mr t once said you lot are a load of CRAZY FOOLS, p.s mb get sthe award for teh most vindictive baddie ever lol

211 posts and this is the best one on the subject..... :victory:

Yes some passionate dog men, LDR has done a good job to organise such an event. Could anyone else do the same? I couldnt.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

so its okay for you an others tae openly slate people on an open forum

but when it happens to yous, yous want an explanation :clapper:

gets better an better......

im sure everybody reading this will see who the shit stirrers are, who the sore losers are, who the cowardly lions are,

im away, an wont be back, so dont waste your breath :thumbs:

Yea you have done a great job. . The truth always hurts.. . . :drinks:

at the end of the day if you take peoples hard earnd cash enter a comp rules and guidelines need to be adhered to many grey areas and ,well for one to run a comp you have to be nuetral only fair way ,as on paper,to take peoples money ,run it on your land, have your nate judging ,and being in charge of dates well not a good thing to happpen if it goes wrong it goes wrong ,if it goes [bANNED TEXT] then diffrent ,all the best to whoever wins but alot of lessons have being learned, there has to be guidelines like mixis dont count ,man running comp cant enter etc ,just best way at times

but when it happens to yous, yous want an explanation clapper.gif

im sure everybody reading this will see who the shit stirrers are, who the sore losers are, who the cowardly lions are,

im away, an wont be back, so dont waste your breath thumbs.gif

Yea you have done a great job. . The truth always hurts.. . . drinks.gif

Single Handed for a guy who dident care about losing.You just wont go away.Any time some one takes your side.Yout right in there giving it big.Seem to me your pissed off because you dog couldent make the grade.It happens mate live with it.Dont blame it on the ground or the night.Good dogs dont just work there best in the dark with no noise.A good dog will work any where. Learn a little bit more mate before complaning.

And if you feel so stroungly about it lay down some cash and ask the guy for a rematch.atb Catcher

Single Handed for a guy who dident care about losing.You just wont go away.Any time some one takes your side.Yout right in there giving it big.Seem to me your pissed off because you dog couldent make the grade.It happens mate live with it.Dont blame it on the ground or the night.Good dogs dont just work there best in the dark with no noise.A good dog will work any where. Learn a little bit more mate before complaning.

And if you feel so stroungly about it lay down some cash and ask the guy for a rematch.atb Catcher

Dog didnt make the GRADE??? What a Toss pot. Tell you what am up your way next week catcher ill bring the dog that hasnt made the grade an ill run it against anythin in your pen you CLOWN.. An am not just talkin about runnin rabbits...

An its funny talkin about throwin stones in glass houses Dotty is callin me a COWARD for things that other people are postin yet not one of the other party have opened there mouths full of F*CKIN CLAMPITS this website. .

not a bad idea catcher and run abit more sportinly ,on good land were a dog has to test its self to be a champ old buck can run a bit saw him up here he done not to bad,saw ldr s dog run abit with your dogs mother 3 years back to ,would be intresting

i dont think your a coward pal or you wouldnt go to the places i hunt at times all the best get it sorted ,what i saw of old buck he is a handy animal in any mans rites ,i dont think any of them would be ashamed to have them in there pen,

not a bad idea catcher and run abit more sportinly ,on good land were a dog has to test its self to be a champ old buck can run a bit saw him up here he done not to bad,saw ldr s dog run abit with your dogs mother 3 years back to ,would be intresting

Theres a few lads on here that have seen the dog that hasnt made the GRADE. Will run the dog anywhere as WHIN knows my dog is more than capable. Otherwise it wouldnt be where it is IN MY PEN...

correction single handed......

i called you a coward for not saying on the nite, an then let a so clled mate come on an moan about it for you :whistling:

If you have a read back you will see on more than one occasion i asked the lads to let it go. I didnt open my mouth because it just wasnt worth it. What i did do is tell a friend EXACTLY what happened now again I WILL NOT APOLIGISE on the behalf of someone else. .

Dog didnt make the GRADE??? What a Toss pot. Tell you what am up your way next week catcher ill bring the dog that hasnt made the grade an ill run it against anythin in your pen you CLOWN.. An am not just talkin about runnin rabbits...

well i new you would give it bellter.i have a pup 14 month bring your best dog on December.and your a big fan of whin.We can do it on the lamp and feild trials.dogs must retreave from up to 1000 yard out atb. Catchertongue2.gif

correction single handed......

i called you a coward for not saying on the nite, an then let a so clled mate come on an moan about it for you :whistling:

If you have a read back you will see on more than one occasion i asked the lads to let it go. I didnt open my mouth because it just wasnt worth it. What i did do is tell a friend EXACTLY what happened now again I WILL NOT APOLIGISE on the behalf of someone else. .

That bullshit statement about apollogising for someone else is getting a bit tired now......you said that to me in the beginning when your little mate started spouting his shit, but hey ho......funny how things change aint it.....i seem to recall the time you went up to whins place, just after getting back you didnt have too many good things to say for him, nor he did for your dog, but thats the difference between me and you and your little crew of ego strokers, i like to hear all peoples opinions and then make up my own, but dont worry tony you stick with your new found mates who big you up for the time being, truth be told you think whins a cock like all the others, you didnt like the way he was when you visited, but now he says your dogs a handy hound you think he's the nuts....fecking beauty mate!!!!!

I'll be back on shortly to add a bit more to this merry little farce!!!!!

You didnt really think i was gonna slink off into the distance with £900 quid and a few trophies did you mark??? Shame on you fat lad, you know i've got more staying power than that!!!!