Our Nick

no...she managed to answer other peoples questions...cause she couldnt help herself...she seemed to like the sound of her own voice...and to be honest i wondered wtf she was doing up there, after all, thats all she was is a bigged up museum buffwho reads about culture...to me it seemed like they just wanted to put a black person next to nf to stir him up and if anything it just made a fool of her too... ;)

I'm sorry i dont have an answer to that.

;)

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nick Griffon will have struck a chord with a lot of people speaking about how the indigenous people of England are being marginalised.

They way that the other politicians kept banging on about there being no indigenous English people was an outrage. Politicians in Wales, Scotland & Ireland wouldn't dare to make such a statement for fear of a serious backlash against them.

It's a shame that some of the other parties don't take heed from at least some of what he is saying, because he's right with some of it.

It's just a shame that these words are coming from a person & a party that can never be taken seriously as contenders to be put in power.

I think Nick Griffon will have struck a chord with a lot of people speaking about how the indigenous people of England are being marginalised.

They way that the other politicians kept banging on about there being no indigenous English people was an outrage. Politicians in Wales, Scotland & Ireland wouldn't dare to make such a statement for fear of a serious backlash against them.

It's a shame that some of the other parties don't take heed from at least some of what he is saying, because he's right with some of it.

It's just a shame that these words are coming from a person & a party that can never be taken seriously as contenders to be put in power.

i agree with you totally maltenby...you are a wise man better with words than myself :notworthy::clapper:

:notworthy: Bonnie Greer :notworthy:

That says all anyone needs to know about you.

I genuinely think the others..Especially jack straw came over a lot worse than NG..Pompous student gobshites in the audience will have done little to harm the BNP's growing rep as a credible party..Not that I would ever support them, That s just my choice, But at least the BNP are mobilising people to actually vote as opposed to the continued Apathy of the two other supposed beamoths...Brown gets a hard rep of everyone while that C.U.N.T Blair swans round trying to make everyone want to hold hands, His smugness is almost as repugnant as Camerons guy next door image...I would never in a million years vote BNP as they lack the strength in depth to run a bath let alone a country but I dont think NG did himself any damage

at all...No one took him to task IMHO...

AND was I the only one who seen Jack Straw gobbing off about bending the law to incriminate Griffin in order to get a response from the crowd???

shame Mr. Straw couldnt bend the law to release an innnocent man, Michael Shields, Until massive pressure..But then, That wasnt on the telly was it ????

Edited by THE STIFFMEISTER

"I wont vote BNP because they support the RSPCA" FFS!

What kind of rational argument is that?

Nose, face and spite are a few words that come to mind.

NOT that i'm saying you should vote BNP, but for crying out loud politics is way above the petty crimes (allegedly) that the RSPC@ have committed.

Hardly a sound reason for voting for your political party of choice.

Let me see now......mmmmm I think I'll vote Libdem because they have a viable solution to the problem of the RSPC@.......Jeeeeez

Swampy

Way to far into the working day to be this wound up thinking about pettynessning

post-29203-1256297737.jpg

Edited by Swampy

That says all anyone needs to know about you.

:clapper:

wasnt that the annoying black american woman that kept cutting him off all the time...must have taken some doing to keep laughing at her dreamlike bullshite she was spurting cause i for one wouldve felt like bitch slapping her and tell her wake up a bit...

She manged to answer her questions though.

;)

i liked the bit where she used the roman's as an example..."any culture or race could become a roman" yes,yes they could. and live under roman law and have respect for rome!!(and if we are all descended africans as she said,lets feck off to africa and claim what we're entitled to!! oh....... lmao.)

Could one or some of the BNP supporters on here explain to me what exactly constitutes being 'indigenous British'?

I'm interested in knowing what one of these British Aboriginals looks like. Are they white? Born here? The child/grandchild of someone who was born here?

If you're stuck for ideas, another well known leader once came up with a definition.......

If you analyse all the current arguments being given by Griffin & Co at the moment, they sound familiar........ "They are taking over our country", "They do not want to integrate" "our problems are caused by them".

Idont care who runs the country,or how , it will make no diffrence to the working man,the elderly ,or the genuine unemployed,and the only thoughts i have on the matter, is now the BNP have got there toe in the door,the man who replaces Mr Griffin , will be a very dangerous man indeed.

"A non violent KKK member"........... NON VIOLENT............ :clapper:

"Im trying to win over the youngsters" Ohhhhh really! Smart move....... :icon_eek:

"I cant answer that question" Why speak up, thats why your there. Or because you are a sick liar.

"I cannot explain why i use to say those things" Well he had the chance to and had no direct answer.

What a great leader,............ :icon_redface:

Yes he was under pressure, yes his hands were shaking, the fake smile and the nervous laugh, but im afraid he has hanged himself big time, thank you BBC............... :victory:

I'm quite sure that there could be better leaders here within THL that could of answered those simple questions fired at GRIFFIN!

To the non racist BNP supporters, and what i mean is those who are angry with the system and in anger voted BNP, think again please and look how weak, desperate and VERY confused your leader is!

Yes control is needed in this country and it will happen, but not with the BNP and last night has prooved that.

I ADMIT to voting B.N.P please tell me who to vote for to make a difference in rundown areas of s.yorks????

It's as simple as this, if you liked NG before the show and support his party, you will continue to do so, if you didn't like him you probaly still don't and won't vote for him ;)

However the BBC and the media have acted no better than the 'KKK' as they 'lynched' NG on live TV last night, the programme was pathetic, all the usual crap dragged back up, FFS would it not have been more productive to ask him about his opinions on how to get out of the recession, accountability of the banks etc.

For people to sit there and deny that the indiginous people of britain where not predominatley white is laughable, the audience was not a cross section of british society (hopefully or where truly fooked) real british working class are out grafting, looking after there kids, in short busy trying to make ends meet, safe in the knowledge whoever is in power they will continue to shaft the working man.

I don't like Griffin or his party, but the main parties should take a good look at themselves, as it is there conduct and lack of honesty, integerity and decent principles that has let the ultra right get a voice and a foothold on the political ladder, IMHO that is a sad reflection on them, Griffin sat there looking like a greasy estate agent/ second hand car dealer, shifty, wringing his hands, dodging questions, giving half measured answers etc, he looked every inch the model politician :D (dishonest self serving scum) and would fit in with the exsisting scum that run the country quite well.

This country needs to be honest with itself, ie; we are broke, potless , skint, no longer great, quickly marching into becoming a suburb of european state (which I assume most don't want), we are suffering from becoming emersed in 'multiculturality' at a rate that the man in the street is clearly not comftable with. However this is not the fault of colored people or immigrants who come here to work or sponge.

White men (politicians), that the majority of the people of this country voted in allow this to happen, equally responsible are the click of people who refuse to contribute positively in any way at all, and only take from the country (you know the sort I mean), catch phrase ' Im not working for £6.00 per hour, I get more on benefits, I couldn't afford me smack, skunk and stella (Scum) and who would negelect and abuse my eight kids if I was at work innit?', these are the people who are dragging this country down the toilet and have turned us into a second class country quickly heading towards becoming third world country.

We need to shut the gates for 10 years let nobody in and shift out who is no good to us and won't contribute in a positive way, then once this is complete get our own people educated and trained so that they are able to contribute, thoses that refuse should be ede to clean the streets for 8 hours per day to earn there keep and ensure there own contribution to society. Once we are back in the blue finacially we could then let in those who are going to be a benefit to us.

a referendum on Europe would also be a good idea, why should the minority make a descision that effects the majority? they probaly won't go down this line as we now need Europe more than they need us, and also the great possiblity that the man in the street wants to keep his national identity and doesn't want to be european.

Having pride in ones country is not racist, refusing to emerse ones self into anothers culture is not racist, racism as another poster pointed out is no longer truly definable. The majority of the people in this country are not hate filled bigots, they are scared shitless at what is happening to our once great nation, they are sick to death of being told how to think and what to say, scared to voice there opinions for fear of being labeled, worried to death about htere jobs and how they will make ends meet and feed there families etc etc.

with regards to 'islamification' of this country, what a sham that is, it will never happen, people forget real evidence points more to the fact that 'god/allah' does not exsist in any shape or form whatsoever, so therefore has no real effect on what happens in the world, its just another tool used by hatefilled minorities to whip up yet more hatered and distrust.

I don't have the answers but IMHO we need a new party that really takes into account what the man in the street wants, and is prepared to fight to make our country somewhere thats is economicaly viable, somewhere we are proud to live, somewhere we all want to contribute to regardless of our skin color.

IMHO get shot of the two dreaded 'R's' racism and religion and the world would be a better place, both are out dated concepts that are dragged up for dubious purposes by dubious people (if you could also ban oil we might even see world peace)

atb Richard

Edited by arcticgun
It's as simple as this, if you liked NG before the show and support his party, you will continue to do so, if you didn't like him you probaly still don't and won't vote for him ;)

However the BBC and the media have acted no better than the 'KKK' as they 'lynched' NG on live TV last night, the programme was pathetic, all the usual crap dragged back up, FFS would it not have been more productive to ask him about his opinions on how to get out of the recession, accountability of the banks etc.

For people to sit there and deny that the indiginous people of britain where not predominatley white is laughable, the audience was not a cross section of british society (hopefully or where truly fooked) real british working class are out grafting, looking after there kids, in short busy trying to make ends meet, safe in the knowledge whoever is in power they will continue to shaft the working man.

I don't like Griffin or his party, but the main parties should take a good look at themselves, as it is there conduct and lack of honesty, integerity and decent principles that has let the ultra right get a voice and a foothold on the political ladder, IMHO that is a sad reflection on them, Griffin sat there looking like a greasy estate agent/ second hand car dealer, shifty, wringing his hands, dodging questions, giving half measured answers etc, he looked every inch the model politician :D (dishonest self serving scum) and would fit in with the exsisting scum that run the country quite well.

This country needs to be honest with itself, ie; we are broke, potless , skint, no longer great, quickly marching into becoming a suburb of european state (which I assume most don't want), we are suffering from becoming emersed in 'multiculturality' at a rate that the man in the street is clearly not comftable with. However this is not the fault of colored people or immigrants who come here to work or sponge.

White men (politicians), that the majority of the people of this country voted in allow this to happen, equally responsible are the click of people who refuse to contribute positively in any way at all, and only take from the country (you know the sort I mean), catch phrase ' Im not working for £6.00 per hour, I get more on benefits, I couldn't afford me smack, skunk and stella (Scum) and who would negelect and abuse my eight kids if I was at work innit?', these are the people who are dragging this country down the toilet and have turned us into a second class country quickly heading towards becoming third world country.

We need to shut the gates for 10 years let nobody in and shift out who is no good to us and won't contribute in a positive way, then once this is complete get our own people educated and trained so that they are able to contribute, thoses that refuse should be ede to clean the streets for 8 hours per day to earn there keep and ensure there own contribution to society. Once we are back in the blue finacially we could then let in those who are going to be a benefit to us.

a referendum on Europe would also be a good idea, why should the minority make a descision that effects the majority? they probaly won't go down this line as we now need Europe more than they need us, and also the great possiblity that the man in the street wants to keep his national identity and doesn't want to be european.

Having pride in ones country is not racist, refusing to emerse ones self into anothers culture is not racist, racism as another poster pointed out is no longer truly definable. The majority of the people in this country are not hate filled bigots, they are scared shitless at what is happening to our once great nation, they are sick to death of being told how to think and what to say, scared to voice there opinions for fear of being labeled, worried to death about htere jobs and how they will make ends meet and feed there families etc etc.

with regards to 'islamification' of this country, what a sham that is, it will never happen, people forget real evidence points more to the fact that 'god/allah' does not exsist in any shape or form whatsoever, so therefore has no real effect on what happens in the world, its just another tool used by hatefilled minorities to whip up yet more hatered and distrust.

I don't have the answers but IMHO we need a new party that really takes into account what the man in the street wants, and is prepared to fight to make our country somewhere thats is economicaly viable, somewhere we are proud to live, somewhere we all want to contribute to regardless of our skin color.

atb Richard

Well said.

Hey

Anti-BNP people, how about getting some ideas of your own, rarther than what the BBC tell you to think? or just copy and paste from the BBC website it will save you some time for thinking, god knows you need it.

I'm actually not pro BNP, although I think they're the best shot the country has of waking up the main political parties to doing something about the mass immigration problem. I don't really agree with many of their other views.

No ones claiming Nick Griffin in some kind of genius but at least he has the brains to think for himself, rather than people on here who just think what their told to think or make comments like Dick Griffin. Wow your really intelligent to think of that one huh? no wait you even copied that from the show!, good to see maturity in a political show.

We just had to turn on the TV to see the level of the Anti-BNP, trespassing, violence towards the police, anti-free speech, but lets face it just the same old crowd that show up to any cause holding a protest that they can jump on the band wagon of. It's kind of funny, the people anti-BNP must support the main political party's that caused all this unemployment and thus the ability to go protest everyday of the week with nothing better to do.

--

On a different note I do think the mediator for that program should be imminently fired, since to chair a debate you need to be wholly impartial and he clearly wasn't.

Edited by glass22
Hey

Anti-BNP people, how about getting some ideas of your own, rarther than what the BBC tell you to think? or just copy and paste from the BBC website it will save you some time for thinking, god knows you need it.

I'm actually not pro BNP, although I think they're the best shot the country has of waking up the main political parties to doing something about the mass immigration problem. I don't really agree with many of their other views.

No ones claiming Nick Griffin in some kind of genius but at least he has the brains to think for himself, rather than people on here who just think what their told to think or make comments like Dick Griffin. How your really intelligent to think of that one huh? no wait you even copied that from the show!, good to see maturity in a political show.

We just had to turn on the TV to see the level of the Anti-BNP, trespassing, violence towards the police, anti-free speech, but lets face it just the same old crowd that show up to any cause holding a protest that they can jump on the band wagon of. It's kind of funny, the people anti-BNP must support the main political party's that caused all this unemployment and thus the ability to go protest everyday of the week with nothing better to do.

--

On a different note I do think the mediator for that program should be imminently fired, since to chair a debate you need to be wholly impartial and he clearly wasn't.

If any of that is aimed at me, I suggest you go back a few (about 15) pages and do some reading ;)

I make my own mind up, and do not rely on the BBC for anything.

The danger in people using the BNP as a protest vote is that Labour will be returned to power, and mass immigration will continue. There is only one mainstream party (by that, I mean that has any chance of power) that has promised to put a cap on immigration - Conservatives.

As for the show last night, as I've previously agreed with other posters; it's a shame that Griffin wasn't questioned more about the really important issues, like the economy. That way, we would have seen him for what he really is. I don't think that Dimbleby gave Griffin any more stick than he does any other politician. I watch QT every week, and he was actually quite easy going on Griffin.

The BNP actively support the RSPC@, who, in turn, campaign against hunting and help fund the labour party. For that reason, I could never support the BNP even if I did agree with their racist policies.

Why aren't I surprised that no BNP supporter has answered my earlier question about defining 'ethnic british' people?

Arcticgun stated:

To me that sums the whole of this soiciety up in one.

And THAT IS the problem.

:victory:

The danger in people using the BNP as a protest vote is that Labour will be returned to power, and mass immigration will continue. There is only one mainstream party (by that, I mean that has any chance of power) that has promised to put a cap on immigration - Conservatives.

Sorry Matt, don't agree with you there mate. :no: I feel that the only party that will benefit from protest voting/abstinence from voting are the Tories.

As I've stated in your other thread, I have no intention of voting at all at the next election as a way of helping to shift the current mob.