Our Nick

I completely agreed with Griffin when he said we should never have got involved in any war over in the middle east and that we should leave those in the middle east to their own devices.

That is the one thing I do agree with him on :clapper: masking the theft of oil from another country in colusion with the americans, by calling it 'doing the right thing' for humanity stinks IMHO, lets drop the pretence we are there for any other reason other than the oil, sending young lads to fight a war in a country where historically invaders never win, and war can rage until the invader has had enough and leaves, you cannot win against these people, simply because they have nothing to lose. They do not value our lives, but we do value there's if you get my drift.

As I have said before, let them have the oil, buy it off them for shit loads of money, they will then become rich and just watch how long the Koran stands up once the monies flowing in, before you know it Islam will be as extinct as christianity is ;) Money will corrupt them as sure as eggs are eggs :clapper: , but they will have to buy there luxury goods from somewhere won't they? mmmm.. I wonder who could sell them lots of consumer shite they don't really need :blink:

atb Richard

Edited by arcticgun

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Nick.You should have named old nick.Because if the BNP ever get any power in this country we are going strait to hell.I cant Take it in that some fools would vote BNP just to get hare coursing back.This is a so called political party that denied the holocaust ever took place.They support hitler the Nazis and every thing they stood for.This organisation is bunch of racist who are going on the opinion that is they stop the import of foreigner and to some degree i agree.I think we have took our fare share.But to let the BNP Take control of our country would be madness.Like the Nazis said now we have the power we will never let it go.That cost 40 to 50..000.000 lives in six years.Just remember that before you vote.Because of your creed, race,religion they could be hunting you.Catcher

:notworthy:

WHEN the RSPCA office in Chippenham Road in Harold Hill was closed, local residents turned to the British National Party to ask for help.

A deputation approached Mark Logan, the BNP councillor for Gooshays ward on Havering Council, and asked him if he could do anything to get the office opened again.

Mark contacted the newly appointed Chief Executive of the RSPCA, Mark Watts, to find out the exact reasons behind the closure:

“I wrote to Mr Watts and Gregory Brown, the RSPCA Branch Development Advisor for the South East, and got a prompt response,†Mark told Freedom, the BNP’s monthly newspaper.

“It transpired that the branch was in urgent need of finance, and the office had become dilapidated, was in need of refurbishment.â€

Since his election back in February, Mark has been busily engaged in setting up Community Action Team. This is a group of volunteer tradesmen – decorators, carpenters, electricians, plumbers, builders and odd job men – who offer their services free of charge to those Gooshays residents who need vital work done but are unable to afford it.

The Community Action Team have already helped an elderly resident with some minor construction works, and carried out a small refurbishment for another. Now they have agreed to help renovate the RSPCA building for the charity.

To help finance the project there was a 10,000 BNP leaflet drop in Harold Hill with a full page highlighting to plight of the RSPCA Office and Mark has been delighted with the response from the public.

“It’s looking promising,†he said. “Over £100 was raised on the first day alone. Whilst the office is closed an audit is being conducted and once that has been completed the upgrading work can start.

“Thanks to the British National Party, the RSPCA office in Chippenham Road will hopefully re-open again soon, and this time it will be on a much firmer financial footing.â€

Keep up to date with all the BNP news. Take out a subscription to Freedom here.

More news and views on Freedom editor Martin Wingfield’s blog here.

""local residents turned to the British National Party to ask for help."" were they supposed to just say feck off when asked for help?if they had done that,people would be slating them for being uncaring instead! :laugh: i still don't see where they state they are against hunting?i did a quick search and although finding no proof either way i did find some sites where the bnp followers seemed to be PRO hunting and see it as another traditional english thing that has gone...

""

Ok so what part of that mentions hunting? the BNP oposing hunting, or in any way shape or form the BNP not agreeing with hunting?

I've donated to the RSPCA a bunch of times myself, it doesn't stop me snaring, shooting etc.

I mean if we all want to make points like you Matt

Heres mine

"The BNP fully support hunting and will reinstate it in full"

^^ I just made that up.......but I guess that's the way you do things ey Matt?

youve donated to the rspca ? lol you may as well give £20 to a purpled haired freak whilst sabbing a hunt :(

I completely agreed with Griffin when he said we should never have got involved in any war over in the middle east and that we should leave those in the middle east to their own devices.

As I have said before, let them have the oil, buy it off them for shit loads of money, they will then become rich and just watch how long the Koran stands up once the monies flowing in, before you know it Islam will be as extinct as christianity is ;) Money will corrupt them as sure as eggs are eggs :clapper: , but they will have to buy there luxury goods from somewhere won't they? mmmm.. I wonder who could sell them lots of consumer shite they don't really need :blink:

atb Richard

The bit I've put in bold isn't true mate, some of the worlds richest people are the Arabs, and I'm talking wealth beyond any ones dreams but they still live by Islamic law.

For as much as I really do not like their culture, they do stay true to what they are.

Ok so what part of that mentions hunting? the BNP oposing hunting, or in any way shape or form the BNP not agreeing with hunting?

I've donated to the RSPCA a bunch of times myself, it doesn't stop me snaring, shooting etc.

I mean if we all want to make points like you Matt

Heres mine

"The BNP fully support hunting and will reinstate it in full"

^^ I just made that up.......but I guess that's the way you do things ey Matt?

youve donated to the rspca ? lol you may as well give £20 to a purpled haired freak whilst sabbing a hunt :(

:notworthy:

atb Richard

The bit I've put in bold isn't true mate, some of the worlds richest people are the Arabs, and I'm talking wealth beyond any ones dreams but they still live by Islamic law.

For as much as I really do not like their culture, they do stay true to what they are.

I was refering to the masses, not the ultra elite, but you raise a valid point, they would remain truer to there beliefs than we did ;) atb Richard

The BBC (The Proproganda Channel) have score a massive own goal on question time, thinking that the British public would fall for that rigged audience all probably paid by labour and conservative. I'm not racist, only seeing these lands being dissolved.

I agree with that 100% I think Griffin done a poor job of it last night, but I also think that the BBC made an even bigger balls up of it, with the way they conducted that show.

All they done was have a bunch Black people, Asian people and a hand full of hippy homosexuals who have no concept of reality throw insults at him and personally attack him.

We know the man is a racist, we know the man is deluded, we know the man has said a shit load of stupid things in the past yet they still threw the same questions at him time and time again.

The show didn't serve a purpose what so ever and was no more than a joke.

It makes me laugh and sad at the same time when they've got people like Bonnie Greer (who seems a nice lady) on the TV trying to tell us why so many working class white British people are now voting BNP. With all fairness what does she know about me and my way of life, does she even understand how frustrated the white working class is? I doubt it very much.

Why don't the BBC go and ask those that are now voting for the BNP rather than have some black American women try and second guess why we feel the way we feel.

It tickles me to hear a man who's shared a platform with the KKK talking about being the victim of 'a lynch mob'. :laugh:

Bonnie Greer was "fun", it's a shame that some of his supporters on here don't agree. :laugh:

Yet another attempt by Griffin to convince people that somehow he is the victim of a huge conspiricy. :no:

After his poor performance last night, I think some of his boot wearing chums will be telling him, "Dyk, vor you ze var iz over"...... :rofl:

The real issue is that there is something bigger behind government, that is pushing their agenda, these people want a federal Europe, a north american union (canada, mexico, us) and eventualy a one world government with one currency etc etc

The three main parties are puppets to these international bankers and corporations

old gammy eyed nick and co dont conform to this idea, and so are seen as something that could derail their plans, thats why the full weight of the establishment, main stream media etc, rail against them and try to demonise them.

Front page of the Express today read "nick griffin is a DISGRACE TO HUMANITY" ffs if the worst kiddie fiddling nonce in the world had just been convicted and made the news, they wouldnt say that !

I find that a bit strange.

It tickles me to hear a man who's shared a platform with the KKK talking about being the victim of 'a lynch mob'. :laugh:

Bonnie Greer was "fun", it's a shame that some of his supporters on here don't agree. :laugh:

Yet another attempt by Griffin to convince people that somehow he is the victim of a huge conspiricy. :no:

After his poor performance last night, I think some of his boot wearing chums will be telling him, "Dyk, vor you ze var iz over"...... :rofl:

BUT HE WAS A VICTIM! That's the thing Matt!

He was invited onto QT to talk about current events and things that need addressing and how he thinks they should be addressed, yet it wasn't anything of the sort! It was a bunch of people throwing insults at one man sat in amongst them all and politics had VERY little to do with the show.

That is not what I call a political debate.

I've no doubt in my mind that the BBC conspired to make the man look a buffoon but I think its back fired on them.

People who were thinking about voting BNP will probably now go and do so, the only thing that would of turned them away from voting BNP was if he was to answer the typical sorts of questions that should of been asked and failed to convince the public with his ideas.

The BBC have f*cked up in a big way IMO.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier