Our Nick

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we're all just a myth! :rolleyes: .

The myth is that all 'working men' think the same way. Some need rather more than a rabble rousing moaner like Nick Griffin to persuade them of an argument.

And what's your definition of this 'common working man'?

Guest lurchers&terriers

i hate the way this country is going as much as the next man but that doesn't mean im going to give the bnp my vote. in most cases these Muslims etc don't get offended by the kind of things mentioned before. its not them f*****g the country up its the British citizens sat in London and town halls. not every Muslim is a extremest in fact nearly all Muslims want to live in peace and don't care about the Christmas etc but respect its our celebration.id rather live next to a Muslim family than a racist thug who drags our grandfathers name and everything they fought for through the dirt. like i said its the white politicians who make the decisions not the Muslim community so point your anger at them.

Instead of bringing immigrants in to do jobs, get the long term doleys employed (if there are any jobs left!)Remember the Brittish have paid taxes for good things like NHS and state pensions for many years, and for a foreigner to come here and get exactly the same benefits and not paid in, is totally wrong. I wonder how illegal immigrants would come if they stopped this?

i hate the way this country is going as much as the next man but that doesn't mean im going to give the bnp my vote. in most cases these Muslims etc don't get offended by the kind of things mentioned before. its not them f*****g the country up its the British citizens sat in London and town halls. not every Muslim is a extremest in fact nearly all Muslims want to live in peace and don't care about the Christmas etc but respect its our celebration.id rather live next to a Muslim family than a racist thug who drags our grandfathers name and everything they fought for through the dirt. like i said its the white politicians who make the decisions not the Muslim community so point your anger at them.
Edited by jimmy

Well said.

Mate do you have to live with and around Muslim families to make a statement like that? I do and I'm not happy about it.

They're the most racist and have the most bigoted culture than any other in the UK. You're no good to the majority of practicing Muslims unless you're waving cash at them.

If anyone chooses not to believe that then that's up to them.

Nick Griffin moaning about something.

Now there's a surprise :laugh:

Bit like most of his miserable supporters really.....

That is just the attitude that is turning more and more people to the BNP.

It's also the attitude that is turning people off the BNP :laugh:

Would you care to elaborate further?

Constant moaning.

Their constant moaning is turning people away from the BNP :hmm: , yet they're getting more support and members signing up than ever before! I don't quite understand how you come about that conclusion.

The facts are people are turning to the BNP because they're the ones that are listening to the common working class man, the current government are simply not listening to us!

I think we've got plenty to moan about if I'm honest.

Ok Victor

Yeah we're all just a myth! :rolleyes: .

The myth is that all 'working men' think the same way. Some need rather more than a rabble rousing moaner like Nick Griffin to persuade them of an argument.

And what's your definition of this 'common working man'?

ME!

That clarifies things nicely :laugh::laugh::laugh:

This topic was 6 pages long when i looked last....now its 21 pages :icon_eek: ......so excuse me if i say anything thats already been said but i cant be arsed reading through all that !

Personally i thought nick griffin was a slight disappoinment....people say he has extreme views but i dont feel he was anywhere near extreme enough and apart from his obvious nerves which he cant be blamed for i felt he held back a little and tried to not offend folk.....which he has never done before and was half the reason i for one was always interested in his views......i only hope he sticks to the principals that got him to the position he is now in and doesnt start backing down and diluting his views for the dogoooders.

What was obvious for anyone to see was the ridiculous way the program itself was handled....a hand picked lynch mob from one of the most culturally diverse areas of britain persecuting the man and hurling as much shit as possible showing apart from anything else general bad manners by never allowing him to finish a sentance he started.....even the host of the show was attacking him instead of doing his job and being impartial as he was supposed to be......as for that dosey black yank tart on the end,what was she there for....

The nutty hippy pricks who hospitalised 5 police officers outside the studio and caused general mayhem actually did the bnp a massive favour....lets face it had that been a group of men outside a football ground they would have been given banning orders and jail sentances !.....but there hippy dogooders so they are allowed to run riot and commit crime.

In all....i still have faith in my fellow man and i truly believe the average man in the street will see the truth of that fiasco last night and realise the dogooders have really shot themself in the foot by not giving a man who has been elected by the general public into the position he is in....and who has then been totally unfairly treated.......a lot of people will if nothing else take a closer interest in the bnp simply out of sympathy for a man who was publically bullied and verbally attacked on national television.....

Just out of interest.....im a sport nut,hence i listen to talksport radio whenever im driving......ive always found the average sports fan a vaguely balanced and fair person much the same as hunters and several other different folk from different walks of life......last nights question time was the topic of debate on talksport this morning where a poll was done for whether nick griffin and the bnp came out with any credibility after last nights show....it was a simple yes or no vote............

At the end of their slot at 1pm Andy Townsend and Mike Parry announced that the biggest ever vote had taken place in which 93% of voters had voted YES nick griffin and the bnp came away with credibility........very interesting,after all a public vote doesnt lie does it.

Gnasher, it's very kind of you to suggest that I am somehow gifted, and I hate to burst your bubble, but I left school at 15 with no qualifications, and have worked all my life in pest control.

The fact that I can read, and I've worked out how to use spellchecker helps ;)

But very kind of you nevertheless.

:doh: .....so bright you cant see when someones taking the piss out of you :thumbs:

This topic was 6 pages long when i looked last....now its 21 pages :icon_eek: ......so excuse me if i say anything thats already been said but i cant be arsed reading through all that !

Personally i thought nick griffin was a slight disappoinment....people say he has extreme views but i dont feel he was anywhere near extreme enough and apart from his obvious nerves which he cant be blamed for i felt he held back a little and tried to not offend folk.....which he has never done before and was half the reason i for one was always interested in his views......i only hope he sticks to the principals that got him to the position he is now in and doesnt start backing down and diluting his views for the dogoooders.

What was obvious for anyone to see was the ridiculous way the program itself was handled....a hand picked lynch mob from one of the most culturally diverse areas of britain persecuting the man and hurling as much shit as possible showing apart from anything else general bad manners by never allowing him to finish a sentance he started.....even the host of the show was attacking him instead of doing his job and being impartial as he was supposed to be......as for that dosey black yank tart on the end,what was she there for....

The nutty hippy pricks who hospitalised 5 police officers outside the studio and caused general mayhem actually did the bnp a massive favour....lets face it had that been a group of men outside a football ground they would have been given banning orders and jail sentances !.....but there hippy dogooders so they are allowed to run riot and commit crime.

In all....i still have faith in my fellow man and i truly believe the average man in the street will see the truth of that fiasco last night and realise the dogooders have really shot themself in the foot by not giving a man who has been elected by the general public into the position he is in....and who has then been totally unfairly treated.......a lot of people will if nothing else take a closer interest in the bnp simply out of sympathy for a man who was publically bullied and verbally attacked on national television.....

Just out of interest.....im a sport nut,hence i listen to talksport radio whenever im driving......ive always found the average sports fan a vaguely balanced and fair person much the same as hunters and several other different folk from different walks of life......last nights question time was the topic of debate on talksport this morning where a poll was done for whether nick griffin and the bnp came out with any credibility after last nights show....it was a simple yes or no vote............

At the end of their slot at 1pm Andy Townsend and Mike Parry announced that the biggest ever vote had taken place in which 93% of voters had voted YES nick griffin and the bnp came away with credibility........very interesting,after all a public vote doesnt lie does it.

well said, bnp all the way, also don't believe bnp support the rspca its bullshit to put us off them do you think David harcombe would support them if he did :blink: