Our Nick

It tickles me to hear a man who's shared a platform with the KKK talking about being the victim of 'a lynch mob'. :laugh:

Bonnie Greer was "fun", it's a shame that some of his supporters on here don't agree. :laugh:

Yet another attempt by Griffin to convince people that somehow he is the victim of a huge conspiricy. :no:

After his poor performance last night, I think some of his boot wearing chums will be telling him, "Dyk, vor you ze var iz over"...... :rofl:

BUT HE WAS A VICTIM! That's the thing Matt!

He was invited onto QT to talk about current events and things that need addressing and how he thinks they should be addressed, yet it wasn't anything of the sort! It was a bunch of people throwing insults at one man sat in amongst them all and politics had VERY little to do with the show.

That is not what I call a political debate.

I've no doubt in my mind that the BBC conspired to make the man look a buffoon but I think its back fired on them.

People who were thinking about voting BNP will probably now go and do so, the only thing that would of turned them away from voting BNP was if he was to answer the typical sorts of questions that should of been asked and failed to convince the public with his ideas.

The BBC have f*cked up in a big way IMO.

As I've already said (I think at least four times), I too was disappointed that QT did not follow it's usual format, and allow all the panellists the chance to discuss the issues of the day. If they had, I think Griffin would have looked even more stupid.

I think his performance was a poor one. He failed to answer questions (I know, all politicians fail to do that; but he is claiming to be different), looked shifty (having one eye doesn't help admittedly), and didn't really drive any of the debate. He seemed to me to just be 'on the run' the whole time.... not what you usually get from the man.

I've listened to what Griffin has to say many times; and have to admit to a sneaking admiration for his ability to deal with the press and awkward questions. His performance on the World at One (Radio 4) on wednesday was outstanding, and had me nodding my head in agreement with him several times.

Funnily enough, I've just been having a little look on the net. I think some of the posters in this thread may agree with this:

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence ....................

And I was surprised not to hear Griffin use it last night.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Griffin moaning about something.

Now there's a surprise :laugh:

Bit like most of his miserable supporters really.....

That is just the attitude that is turning more and more people to the BNP.

It's also the attitude that is turning people off the BNP :laugh:

Yet another attempt by Griffin to convince people that somehow he is the victim of a huge conspiricy. :no:

Matt you said this earlier, that it was no conspiracy, but now you say this ...

As I've already said (I think at least four times), I too was disappointed that QT did not follow it's usual format, and allow all the panellists the chance to discuss the issues of the day. If they had, I think Griffin would have looked even more stupid.

They changed the format in order to do nothing other than to heckle goad and bully a man that was invited on there for a different reason.

They conspired and trapped the man to enter a program that he did not sign up to attend!!! Do you not agree with that?

I think his performance was a poor one. He failed to answer questions (I know, all politicians fail to do that; but he is claiming to be different), looked shifty (having one eye doesn't help admittedly), and didn't really drive any of the debate. He seemed to me to just be 'on the run' the whole time.... not what you usually get from the man.

I agree his performance was shit, but what did he have to work with? He wasn't given a chance to make a point on anything.

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence ....................

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement? Would it not be a tragedy if we were to lose an entire race and culture of people from this world?

Say if we were to see the Maori people disappear from the face of the earth, or the native Americans! would that be perfectly fine?

Would you care to elaborate further?

Constant moaning.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8322322.stm

just read this and watched nick's statement

What an utter f*****g disgrace last night was. Shame on the BBC for it.

I respect that man alot more for sticking with it and not f*****g everyone off and leaving.

Id like to see the 1 on 1 with that c**t jac straw :boxing:

Edited by OldNog
I agree his performance was shit, but what did he have to work with? He wasn't given a chance to make a point on anything.

That's just it AFT. The sign of a good politician is that they can get their point across no matter what else is going on. Griffin is usually a better performer than that, and I think that trying to excuse his obvious stage fright by claiming that it was all some big conspiracy was a mistake. I found myself 'urging' him on several times, purely because I know he can perform better. As I think everyone knows, I'm no BNP supporter, but I do admire those who can stand up and make a point properly, no matter what their politics.

Can you tell me what is wrong with that statement? Would it not be a tragedy if we were to lose an entire race and culture of people from this world?

Say if we were to see the Maori people disappear from the face of the earth, or the native Americans! would that be perfectly fine?

I'm just off out for my quick friday night pint. When I get back, I'll explain that quote. Interesting that you find nothing wrong with it though ;) I wonder how many others feel the same?

It's as simple as this, if you liked NG before the show and support his party, you will continue to do so, if you didn't like him you probaly still don't and won't vote for him ;)

However the BBC and the media have acted no better than the 'KKK' as they 'lynched' NG on live TV last night, the programme was pathetic, all the usual crap dragged back up, FFS would it not have been more productive to ask him about his opinions on how to get out of the recession, accountability of the banks etc.

For people to sit there and deny that the indiginous people of britain where not predominatley white is laughable, the audience was not a cross section of british society (hopefully or where truly fooked) real british working class are out grafting, looking after there kids, in short busy trying to make ends meet, safe in the knowledge whoever is in power they will continue to shaft the working man.

I don't like Griffin or his party, but the main parties should take a good look at themselves, as it is there conduct and lack of honesty, integerity and decent principles that has let the ultra right get a voice and a foothold on the political ladder, IMHO that is a sad reflection on them, Griffin sat there looking like a greasy estate agent/ second hand car dealer, shifty, wringing his hands, dodging questions, giving half measured answers etc, he looked every inch the model politician :D (dishonest self serving scum) and would fit in with the exsisting scum that run the country quite well.

This country needs to be honest with itself, ie; we are broke, potless , skint, no longer great, quickly marching into becoming a suburb of european state (which I assume most don't want), we are suffering from becoming emersed in 'multiculturality' at a rate that the man in the street is clearly not comftable with. However this is not the fault of colored people or immigrants who come here to work or sponge.

White men (politicians), that the majority of the people of this country voted in allow this to happen, equally responsible are the click of people who refuse to contribute positively in any way at all, and only take from the country (you know the sort I mean), catch phrase ' Im not working for £6.00 per hour, I get more on benefits, I couldn't afford me smack, skunk and stella (Scum) and who would negelect and abuse my eight kids if I was at work innit?', these are the people who are dragging this country down the toilet and have turned us into a second class country quickly heading towards becoming third world country.

We need to shut the gates for 10 years let nobody in and shift out who is no good to us and won't contribute in a positive way, then once this is complete get our own people educated and trained so that they are able to contribute, thoses that refuse should be ede to clean the streets for 8 hours per day to earn there keep and ensure there own contribution to society. Once we are back in the blue finacially we could then let in those who are going to be a benefit to us.

a referendum on Europe would also be a good idea, why should the minority make a descision that effects the majority? they probaly won't go down this line as we now need Europe more than they need us, and also the great possiblity that the man in the street wants to keep his national identity and doesn't want to be european.

Having pride in ones country is not racist, refusing to emerse ones self into anothers culture is not racist, racism as another poster pointed out is no longer truly definable. The majority of the people in this country are not hate filled bigots, they are scared shitless at what is happening to our once great nation, they are sick to death of being told how to think and what to say, scared to voice there opinions for fear of being labeled, worried to death about htere jobs and how they will make ends meet and feed there families etc etc.

with regards to 'islamification' of this country, what a sham that is, it will never happen, people forget real evidence points more to the fact that 'god/allah' does not exsist in any shape or form whatsoever, so therefore has no real effect on what happens in the world, its just another tool used by hatefilled minorities to whip up yet more hatered and distrust.

I don't have the answers but IMHO we need a new party that really takes into account what the man in the street wants, and is prepared to fight to make our country somewhere thats is economicaly viable, somewhere we are proud to live, somewhere we all want to contribute to regardless of our skin color.

atb Richard

Well said.

Malt you're a dangerous man!

Welsh AND educated!

Swampy

Frightening

was no suprise that the jew controlled bbc would not show a version of question time in its usual format.

no they turned it into a racist circus.imo he didnt take the flak very well but under the circumstances i suppose he done his best.as for the two token blacks , well they were only there to make it even more of a circus.I would like to have seen nick defend the holohoax issue more than he did though.He is 100% right on that.The figures dont add up and they have been changed more times than i care to remember.as for the rabble of unwashed scum protesting well there the same lot who helped get us the ban with dogs act!

I'm just off out for my quick friday night pint. When I get back, I'll explain that quote. Interesting that you find nothing wrong with it though ;) I wonder how many others feel the same?

I have a horrible feeling I know who said that...... :(

That's just it AFT. The sign of a good politician is that they can get their point across no matter what else is going on. Griffin is usually a better performer than that, and I think that trying to excuse his obvious stage fright by claiming that it was all some big conspiracy was a mistake. I found myself 'urging' him on several times, purely because I know he can perform better. As I think everyone knows, I'm no BNP supporter, but I do admire those who can stand up and make a point properly, no matter what their politics.

its just 14 little words..... ;) AFT,google those words.

Constant moaning.

Their constant moaning is turning people away from the BNP :hmm: , yet they're getting more support and members signing up than ever before! I don't quite understand how you come about that conclusion.

The facts are people are turning to the BNP because they're the ones that are listening to the common working class man, the current government are simply not listening to us!

I think we've got plenty to moan about if I'm honest.

Jack Straw is a fooking joke. Labour has turned into a modern day facist organisation in the left. Winston Churchill said 'one day the anti-facist will become the real facist' that was apparrent on tv last night. As for ww2, the Brittish fought to stop their Isles being invaded and stop the nazis created a european state. Looks like Blairs on the way to becoming the real supreme leader of europe, what happens when you shove different peoples together ie Russia, yugoslavia, war. Griffin is right in many ways, it's just unfortunate that his past will hold him back

Recession.

'Immigrants taking our jobs/stealing our houses/raping the NHS'.

And yet the Conservatives (the natural home of the 'common working class man', not!) have increased their popularity rather more in absolute terms than the BNP.

Maybe your mythical 'common working class man' can figure it rather better than the non-voting kids on here that seem to be the main supporters of the BNP.

A sign of an unbiased debate is one that doesn't allow someone to enter preparing themselves for a discussion on current events, to then get bombarded with some outrageous statements from the past (some true some not).

That QT was no platform for anyone to argue their case on.

I know where the quote is from, and I don't disagree with the quote in itself. I disagree with the way a certain someone wanted to go about maintaining the white race and ensuring its dominance over the rest of the world, but where is the problem in someone wanting to preserve their culture their race their history?

I don't see a problem with it what so ever.

Do you not see a problem with the White race or any other race disappearing into history?

PS. Enjoy your drink :drinks: .