4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Sorry to hear  about your leg because I just saw the stiffmiester running past with a fully loaded 90ltr Bergen on his back doing his third ultra marathon since Friday, even chucked a few one handed press ups in when the traffic lights went red ?

Your Big Cat stories are more believable. ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

Ive sacked the jogging till after me holiday, 1hr on the mountain bike after 20 mins skipping and the bag. Think the hotel has a gym so will try a tredmill maybe.

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

a new wave of fitness which imho has made today’s soldiers fitter and stronger than ever before ! 

You obviously missed out on the new programme then.......probably on holiday ! Lol 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Cheers mate I'll look in to it, did 5k lastnight but the right leg wasn't working. Fitness wise i felt good just the twatting legs, not so bad this morning so we will see.

If they get as big a work out as your chops you will be like Mo Farah ;) 

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Seeing as your running 2 miles in 18 mins Your obsession with being   In ultimate force may have to wait a while eh? 

That's strange cos i did just over 3 mile in 25 minutes, me thinks that's good enough to be a hard soldier like you eh? 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How about tell us what a super elite soldier like you can do? 

It tells you something that a 33 year old with shin-splinted legs is still fast enough to enter your domain. ??

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It tells you something that a 33 year old with shin-splinted legs is still fast enough to enter your domain. ??

Lol 

hardly 

anyway you couldn’t do it, or even half of it , 

“your a big lad , but your out of shape and I do this for a living”

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I think the royal marines selection has a 3 miler that has a target time of 23mins. That's what I looked to as a bench mark in the past anyway.

...sorry to interupt, back to bickering. :D

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I think the royal marines selection has a 3 miler that has a target time of 23mins. That's what I looked to as a bench mark in the past anyway.

My Dodge can 3 miles in 5 mins... It smokes though...

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol 

hardly 

anyway you couldn’t do it, or even half of it , 

“your a big lad , but your out of shape and I do this for a living”

lol....you been waiting to use that micheal cain line aint ya....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

Well that isn't really difficult IMO, no word of a lie i did 5K which is just over 3 mile in 25 minutes. I've done that in my first week of running and in pain with shin-splints.