Borns getting there ... 

that time was in boots , trousers , t shirt , combat jacket helmet and 45 lbs Bergan not including water 

I couldn’t give a f**k what you think or do , but to sit there and say “im In your domain” is delusional 

youve never been taken to the extremes of your physical limit . Never .

sometjing that for the average soldier is a weekly occurrence, I recently did the fan dance and saw a guy of 38 come in 25 mins in front of the second person with a time of 3hrs 04 mins ....

rhats 24km with a Bergan over the hardest route on sas selection

uour being a child , In your domain, you can’t even run three times a week lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Well that isn't really difficult IMO, no word of a lie i did 5K which is just over 3 mile in 25 minutes. I've done that in my first week of running and in pain with shin-splints.

That's just pmrc selection though, and first half is intentionally paced for 12.5mins with second half needing to be done in 10.5mins. I don't know but id say finishing training after completing the commando course the standard would be higher.

I agree though 5k in 25min is a reasonable standard to work to for an average fit lad. Not a dedicated runner perhaps.

4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Borns getting there ... 

that time was in boots , trousers , t shirt , combat jacket helmet and 45 lbs Bergan not including water 

I couldn’t give a f**k what you think or do , but to sit there and say “im In your domain” is delusional 

It's a fact that my running is good enough for the army is it not? 

I did 3.60 km in 18:13 hobbling about, my legs are hindering me big time. I can't even get a good stride going so i know i can do much better.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

That's just pmrc selection though, and first half is intentionally paced for 12.5mins with second half needing to be done in 10.5mins. I don't know but id say finishing training after completing the commando course the standard would be higher.

I agree though 5k in 25min is a reasonable standard to work to for an average fit lad. Not a dedicated runner perhaps.

Born i ran that in my first week of running in a good decade. I weigh around 17 stone and I'm 33 so not exactly primed for jogging atm.

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You would get laughed out the door at that time , you’d be lapped , seriously 

By fit soldiers, of course i would. But the facts are I'd pass the run would i not? 

Edited by Kerny92
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No you wouldn’t 

if you ran 2.4km in over 1030 you’d be in trouble and asked what the f***ing problem is ? 

Regardless of age 

That's completely wrong, the selection time for that distance in the infantry is 12:45. I've just looked on the website.

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sound , I’ll moon walk the last 400m and show the boss that link

I stand corrected, I've just been on the official site and it states the time for men is 10 minutes and 30 seconds. I could do that no problem IMO.

• Like 1