3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Screenshot_20180512-220024.thumb.png.3e174be7394867c004360129b8870e94.pngScreenshot_20180512-220117.thumb.png.cabb4c83160ddaea8f9cd344a071e0f6.png

Judging by this you've let your self go by nearly 7 stone ?bottom it says your weight is closest to a non runner..... Best get some training in...... Let me know when your ready ??

Don't take notice of those silly charts, i should weigh around 9 stone if you listen to that tripe. I'm 187 cm as well so your height is off. You better pack that bad habit in or else you'll be wheezing and cackling like an old witch! ?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

Just now, Kerny92 said:

Don't take notice of those silly charts, i should weigh around 9 stone if you listen to that tripe. I'm 187 cm as well so your height is off. You better pack that bad habit in or else you'll be wheezing and Screenshot_20180512-221736.thumb.png.07e049947c1de881b7cf5090681bf541.pngcackling like an old witch! ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Not sure.  Beat a boy on a bike once after a night out. Since then I'm convinced I'm flying. Delusional maybe.  But my mates said they've never seen anybody move that fast.  Convinced myself I'm heavy rapid. Genuinely don't think I can be beaten over 100m

When you run pissed do you get the feeling your head is a mile in front of your legs? It feels like you are going faster when pissed. ?

When I was young and fit, I liked running and I really could feel the endorphins kicking in.

I did a lot of 10k road runs and 5k cross country. It did help to boost fitness for boxing.

Nowadays it's hard work and, if I'm honest, it's just a feckin ball ache.

9 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I did 2.2 mile lastnight in 18 minutes, not bad for my 3rd run in years.

If you are serious about getting back fit mate then I recommend that you go to a running shop and get gait analysis done and buy the correct pair of trainers to suit. There’s no charge for it and believe me it can save you some aches and pains caused buy the wrong foot wear. How did you find that pace last night mate? For a few weeks I wouldn’t worry about times just distance and make sure you run it at chatty pace. 

• Like 1