Well its been a while since I started a thread here..

Lost my dad on Tuesday. When I first joined this forum 10+ years ago, this was the only section I really used to frequent. I was brought up around air guns as well as ferrets, shot guns and gun dogs. My old man still had his guns, an s410, a falcon pcp of some description, some other pcp I'm not sure of, but his pride and joy was always his HW35. I learned to shoot with that gun, and its in a sorry state now, so I feel its only right I restore it to something approaching it's former glory. Don't know when I'm going to start it but I'll be using this section for help and advice and giving updates on its progress. All the best, and here's to the blokes who gave so many of us a start in a pursuit and an interest in air guns when we were kids, both those still with us and departed! :cheers:

My condolences to you and your family Malt.

....... May your Dad rest in peace.

I probably don't have to tell you who the blokes are on here for help and advice on your restoration project - I hope the 35 turns out exactly as you remember :thumbs:

If you want some help identifying the other air rifles, put some pictures up, we'll do our best :yes:

Atb

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss Mal

just gis a shout mate if you get stuck

im sure he will be watching over your shoulder when you start the 35

and still giving you a clip around the ear when you do some thing wrong

if you get stuck just gis a shout Mal

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1