celebrity juice

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celebrity Juice was good when it first started, but has probably run its course. Best thing Leigh Francis did was Bo Selecta.., and packed it in before it got stale. What makes us laugh is a very

Id rather guide my father into my mother than watch anything to do with him.

Complete sleazeball. The women he has on the show need to take a look at themselves. He humiliates them with pure filth and they have to laugh to pick up their money. Makes me feel uncomfortable. Only

11 minutes ago, Chaff said:

He's a wrong'un  candidate 

Complete sleazeball. The women he has on the show need to take a look at themselves. He humiliates them with pure filth and they have to laugh to pick up their money. Makes me feel uncomfortable. Only watched it once, made me feel squirmy.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Complete sleazeball. The women he has on the show need to take a look at themselves. He humiliates them with pure filth and they have to laugh to pick up their money. Makes me feel uncomfortable. Only watched it once, made me feel squirmy.

As holly willabooby,s husband is the producer or some other form of big wig on the show she is more than happy and willing to play her part in the program,  I think it's funny as feck always been a fan, when you try and identify a pervert it's not the bloke acting like a pervert it's the respectable pillar of the community you have more to fear,  mr nice guy, everybody,s buddy he,s the one working kids like puppets 

• Like 1
On 26/12/2017 at 22:18, Blackbriar said:

When I was at school, my best mate was called Keith Lemon..........true !

I've tried to track him down many times on various "soshul meeja" platforms, but all I can come up with is that foul mouthed tw4t !

Lee Francis named the charicter Keith Lemon after his mate from school also....!