Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

One to the back of the head and £10 sterling in your back pocket lol... If so called poachers are parked up, then why doesn't the landowner just side swipe the motor with his tractor by accident? Easier option than risking your head getting punched in and losing your fac? More than one way to skin a cat. If you can run to the law over someone running the land what happens next time someone pisses you off? Another terrier lad, ferretter? There's always an option instead of calling the filth in my opinion.write off their motor, let them ring old bill and hang themselves. Maybe? Or a good walk home might wake them up? Your paying the man to shoot, let him have the bother. I wouldn't be putting myself or my family at risk if it was me. Why the f**k are we paying taxes for? Let them earn their keep. Atb dc

• Like 4

I'm cracking up with this thread fact of the matter is unless you catch them in the act what can you do really? Old bill won't give 2 monkeys f**K unless they are there and you can see them. I totally agree leaving stuff behind is wrong we all know that. Personally I'd not consider old bill and if you don't use a lamp anymore then the landowner must know it's not you therefore leave it to him to call old bill that way it's not on your head. No need for threats from anyone really we all no the game and all love the sport. Yes there are wronguns in the game always have been always will be

• Like 2

Hunted all along that M4 corridor,..it passes through some large provincial towns, that used to be chock-a-block, with running dog enthusiasts...

Met loads of lads from Wales, after sport and seeking their fortunes,...they had nothing left to hunt in the Valleys,..so what else could they do... :hmm:

As for protecting the place,..well, it is a massive area,..lots to go at,..but, there will be risks to consider,..always has been... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 1

Some amusing replies lads .Hopefully you'll be as amused when they cuff you and crush your untaxed motor lol.

Perhaps just perhaps you may stop for a chat next time I try flagging you down .Some right hard c**ts on here lol.

Would of loved to see the valley boy crying though ,would of put a vid up lol.I honestly don't care about the poaching it's the upset landowner and the carcasses I'm left to clear up that piss me off .

Be like me shooting your cat and leaving it on your doorstep ,mindless .

Did anyone lose a collar last time they were down .I can post it back if you want ,just give me your address lol.

• Like 2

is there any good parking spots for a caravan im on my way

Cars £1 caravans £2:50.

Tell the farmer foxdropper sent you Larry.

Or and don't forget change for fd's lemonade stand.

1 last thing there's mag boxs to rent 80p a day.

And if you have got a 4x4 there's diesel lighting sets £4:75 a night.diesel included.heres a pic of the 1 I'm taking down.

I'm not Interested in picking out the eyes.

I want to see it's eye brows lol.

post-1341-0-39037500-1506098696_thumb.jpg

• Like 5