Born I do like your level headed approach to things. Lol. But thank god round this neck of the woods a landowner are gun club members would never think of phoning the police on lads out having a shine even if they have the law on there side, it just doesn't happen. I've been lamping for over 25 years and been fecked off by a few farmers but police have never come into it. I know in foxdroppers case it might be different if twats are driving the land and leaving game lying where it falls, but in his case I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

I try to be level headed, lol. I think it's best all round if things can be dealt with satisfactorily without having to escalate matters. I'd hope we are all sportsman and reasonable.

Life ain't always that simple though. Folks on both sides can be responsible for making it that way.

• Like 2

Born I do like your level headed approach to things. Lol. But thank god round this neck of the woods a landowner are gun club members would never think of phoning the police on lads out having a shine even if they have the law on there side, it just doesn't happen. I've been lamping for over 25 years and been fecked off by a few farmers but police have never come into it. I know in foxdroppers case it might be different if twats are driving the land and leaving game lying where it falls, but in his case I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

It's a completely different attitude in Ireland mate, both in terms of landowners/clubs and the lads out doing a bit.

As you know, people don't make a big deal about much over here and people are mostly respectful of each other compared to England......that's just a fact.

Folk just ain't so savage on each other.......one of the top reasons I love it here.

There's some f***ing animals cutting about in England doing some amount of damage.....I don't even think the game they take really comes into it for most keepers or farmers.

• Like 5

Look at us all arguing about what we should and shouldn't be doing. How judgemental and egotistical we are being. We all know best. Quite pathetic this little charade when you sit back and think about it. What a waste of time

I think some cnut out bid FD on the shooting Rights and this is his way of getting the landowner back,send every cnut and his dog to wipe the place out.

• Like 1

Lol what a bunch of talkers .Fecking funny all the talk but no one's been here for just under a week now .Couldn't make the shit up you fuckers spout .Maybe ,just maybe the rant has sunk in .The cull is in full swing here at moment ,old bill, antis and farmers facing off nightly .Crazy times .

f****n antis are involved now as the old bill probably never give a f**k. 😂😂

Lol what a bunch of talkers .Fecking funny all the talk but no one's been here for just under a week now .Couldn't make the shit up you fuckers spout .Maybe ,just maybe the rant has sunk in .The cull is in full swing here at moment ,old bill, antis and farmers facing off nightly .Crazy times .

take it for what it is,bit tongue in cheek banter comments towards your big title "warning",no need make big deal out of it atb
  • Like 1

Have you checked all the earths ?