Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

I sympathise with FD, and it's the truth, the c**ts that do this sort of stuff have no respect for their quarry.

They are the people who give proper dog men a bad reputation and they push landowners to do things like that to avoid having their property trashed, equipment stolen etc etc.

The only way to stop them is to stop it being worth their while.

• Like 2

It seems some Welsh lads have been very sloppy lol. A landowner nearby found a blood stained mobile phone in a gateway and rang the lads Mum. Lol you couldn't make the shit up .Needless to say plod has the phone and will be following up in due course .More dead hares and a roe follower found pushed in a hedge ,thick c**ts .The net is closing in and i for one will be glad when stupid fuckers like this have their car impounded and dogs taken away .If anyone knows the twats please pass on these facts as local landowners have really had enough .Make of it what you will ,only myself to please these days .

• Like 1

It seems some Welsh lads have been very sloppy lol. A landowner nearby found a blood stained mobile phone in a gateway and rang the lads Mum. Lol you couldn't make the shit up .Needless to say plod has the phone and will be following up in due course .More dead hares and a roe follower found pushed in a hedge ,thick c**ts .The net is closing in and i for one will be glad when stupid fuckers like this have their car impounded and dogs taken away .If anyone knows the twats please pass on these facts as local landowners have really had enough .Make of it what you will ,only myself to please these days .

If the dogs get taken chances are they'll be pts,good man yourself.

If the dogs get taken chances are they'll be pts,good man yourself.

Was just thinking the same. Just because the lads buggered up don't mean the dogs need to pay the price.

• Like 2

Tell the fuckers doing it through this thread mate as thats exactly whats going to happen.

If I new them if be letting them know and plod isn't going to do anything as all the lad has to do is make some shit up like "i was seeing a mate in the area and pulled over for a piss" they can't prove otherwise simple as that

• Like 1

Lol ,don't be thinking they will leave it at that .They now know who it is ,where he lives ,what he drives and will no doubt be aware of his accomplises through the phone lol.School boy error that will be the undoing of a few lads through pics and such on the phone .If I was a mate I'd be keeping a right low profile and changing phones .

I've stepped over a few fences myself when I had the runners but never killed stuff for the sake of it .Deserve everything coming their way .

• Like 1

Lol ,don't be thinking they will leave it at that .They now know who it is ,where he lives ,what he drives and will no doubt be aware of his accomplises through the phone lol.School boy error that will be the undoing of a few lads through pics and such on the phone .If I was a mate I'd be keeping a right low profile and changing phones .

I've stepped over a few fences myself when I had the runners but never killed stuff for the sake of it .Deserve everything coming their way .

Yeah but it's the dogs that get the death sentence he'll get two weeks probation, dog has no choice who's at the other end of the slip.

Unless they stop its going to happen mate .The sport unfortunately has elements that have no respect for anything least of all their dogs. Elsewhere a lurcher was found wandering after lads were caught and did a runner. I have no wish to tarnish proper lads with anything but these idiots will be caught ,vehicles impounded and dogs pts ,it's the way they are headed .

• Like 2

Get rid of one poacher another takes his place, has always happened it always will do.

Police are to over stretched to watch land 24-7. Do yourself a favour let the land owner and police sort it dont get to involved because the first confrontation you have with anybody and they report you for any sort of public disorder ie threats ........bye bye gun licence then you wont have to worry about poachers on land you can no longer shoot over.

Hope you sort your problem soon, but I dont think you fully will............you have land with game on, you're getting poachers

• Like 3

Mate I've been in a lot a lot of trouble over the years and you telling me 2 days ago they found a phone by a gate. Now they know who he is his car and everything else there is. f****n bullshit , takes the old bill atleast a couple of weeks to obtain that info. You are a f***ing grass and stop telling people lies as you said 2 days ago no one has been around. Next day you have roe and hares lying around. Your a shit head who won't stand up to people poaching on your land. Do yourself a favour and sort the situation out in a real way without all this talk of police. More than one way to skin a cat

• Like 3