Top Ten

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well my son is named sue, and he feckin hates me but he can fight like f@ck. I may tell the full story on here some time lol.

after years of heartache and trying we gave up the idea of having children just didn't seem it was meant to be , and then like Dublin bus 3 of them came together LOL it was like winning the lotto kall

S lot of the terrier lads seem to have the same name.                             Arsehole.

Someone I know has a mckenzie, brooklyn, Bentley lol, rio, cancum, chelsea,tullolla f***ing all sorts on my estate, my eldest has my name Daegan, my youngest daniel cain and my daughters called seren(Welsh for star) there's a family at the bottom of the road jayden, caydon, rayon, cayenne, shayden pmsl wtf goes through folks heads when naming a child. Thought I was quite normal naming my lot. Atb dc

• Like 1

When my first son was born I told my best friends over the phone his name was Majeeko.......the awkward silence was funny as fcuk. No one wants to tell you your babies name is shit! Haha....

I have Liam & Salma

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

Some good traditional names in this thread lads, good to see the whole country hasn't gone mad with the "unique" names :laugh:

I think it's nice to have names that have passed down the generations too Katchum :thumbs: Feck being "original"

• Like 1

My boys called oscar . He has 4 names like me . He also has Anthony as one of his names like my brother and grandad .

My girls Sophia and has Sydney as her second name (she has 3 names like my Mrs) . We put Sydney in because my Mrs grandad was called Sidney and it had been in his family as a name for generations but because he had 2 girls the name stopped with him. We have her the name Sydney to try keep it going for him but because by the time she was born he was in a home and had extreme dementia he never really knew about it . His wife(Mrs gran) cried when Mrs told her . Said even tho she knew he wouldn't register it when he was told the husband she knew before dementia would have been over the moon his name was carried on because he always wanted a boy to carry it on but it never happened .

• Like 2

Some good traditional names in this thread lads, good to see the whole country hasn't gone mad with the "unique" names :laugh:

I think it's nice to have names that have passed down the generations too Katchum :thumbs: Feck being "original"

Was a unbroken chain of andrews in our family, from father to first born son, just like us Dons, for more generations than we can count haha right up until my cousin wasnt man dnough to tell his missus to fcuk off, and so thats the end of that, sad i think

That is sad :no: Traditions like that are important, shameful to be the one to put an end to it IMO