Election Result Predictions............

So....

Who's going to win, and what will their overall majority be ? Is a hung parliament likely, as some polls are suggesting ?

Predictions, educated guesses and wild stabs in the dark, please.....

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Diane (brains of Britain) Abbot reckon it will be a draw 60% labour 60% Conservatives :)

I've never been a great cynic, but sweet Christ, a staunch remainer (May) has a workable majority, has the backing to push ahead with brexit, calls a snap election, which she said she wouldn't and pro

Posted Images

Tomorrow I'm expecting to see Mrs May dressed as Papa Lazarou in front of the nations press......cackling "your my country now".......

post-89484-0-97364900-1496912922.jpg

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 4

Tomorrow I'm expecting to see Mrs May dressed as Papa Lazarou in front of the nations press......cackling "your my country now".......

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

lol, yeh Tory win :thumbs: , but think labour will do alot better than people think , either way we in for a rough ride , and all promises both leaders have said (wont) happen once there in No 10 :yes::yes:

• Like 1

I know a few people who aren't normally fussed about voting or normally vote labour are saying that they are voting tories so I'm going with a torie landslide based on that