Le Pen & The French Elections

:clapper: the french. Hopefully the start of a return to some sanity.

The sanity of being invaded,shoot, mown down, raped and blown up and still voting for more of the same.

• Like 5

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she wins and wins easily. I look forward to the days we will be looking back on these times discussing corrupt politics and crazy immigration policy as something we can never ever let happen ag

Partly to blame then....no one should die or be raped by those animals but if its going to happen then let it happen to those who welcome them with open arms

the world is slowly waking up too the fact its been lied too and played, mainstream media is unreliable not to be trusted its far too tainted, the censoring of 4chan says it all,

Posted Images

We're forgetting that Macaroon will bring sweeping changes, in a new-found spirit of forward looking dynamism !

He's a privately-educated, millionaire, former investment banker, who previously serve in Hollande's cabinet, and is vehemently pro-EU............oh, hang on a minute !

He was a shit finance minister for Holland, utterly contrived attempt to try and appear as an outsider.

Voters over there must be either thick or cowards.

Edited by shepp
  • Like 3

The same could be said for scotland for years getting a goverment the didnt vote for abd were treated likd shit, but unlike some english i didn't blame the English people or call for the break up of the union.

It was what it was you take the good with the bad.

I agree scottish mps have no business voting on matters directly affecting the English people, and it needs changing.But ill be f****d if im gonna stay quiet while some dickhead insults scots.. as i said can see why we have rabid nationlists up here.

sometimes when i read shite like this i think is it really worth the effort defending the union maybe it is f****d and doesn't mean f**k all to this generation anymore.

but its dyed into me like a piece of blackpool rock and i believe its what makes the UK what is. Ill be f****d if im going to abandon my principles over a minority of c**ts up here and c**ts down south.

If current trends continue England will be lost in 80 years,so there'll be no point in a union anyway.

Getting out the EU and jettisoning probably our biggest globalist voting block would be a good start to reversing that trend.

• Like 2

The same could be said for scotland for years getting a goverment the didnt vote for abd were treated likd shit, but unlike some english i didn't blame the English people or call for the break up of the union.

It was what it was you take the good with the bad.

I agree scottish mps have no business voting on matters directly affecting the English people, and it needs changing.But ill be f****d if im gonna stay quiet while some dickhead insults scots.. as i said can see why we have rabid nationlists up here.

sometimes when i read shite like this i think is it really worth the effort defending the union maybe it is f****d and doesn't mean f**k all to this generation anymore.

but its dyed into me like a piece of blackpool rock and i believe its what makes the UK what is. Ill be f****d if im going to abandon my principles over a minority of c**ts up here and c**ts down south.

Scotland put up with it so now England has to? Good with the bad?

Problem is England can't take anymore change or it will be gone for ever.... schools where English isn't the first language... whole cities majority non British. People are flooding out of towns and cities and our villages are being built over at a rate of knots.

This isn't just England getting the shitty end of the stick for a few years, it's our death knell.

You say you are reading sh#t and people are insulting Scots and that's why you have nationalists???? Really? I've been in Scottish pubs that have been decorated in any countries flags that are playing against England...we have heard Scottish bile against the English for years. There is honestly less hatred from this side of the border than yours.

I supported the union to, I really did...and I'm sorry if in the past I have made childish anti Scottish jibes to wind up the jocks on here. I have many Scottish friends, I spent a lot of time up there in the past and I really do wish that we could pull together as countries. BUT I don't think it can happen, Scotland has a political belief that isn't healthy for England and maybe the longstanding hatred of the 'English toffs' will some day soon bite you in the arse.

Edited by DIDO.1

We're forgetting that Macaroon will bring sweeping changes, in a new-found spirit of forward looking dynamism !

He's a privately-educated, millionaire, former investment banker, who previously serve in Hollande's cabinet, and is vehemently pro-EU............oh, hang on a minute !

He was a shit finance minister for Holland, utterly contrived attempt to try and appear as an outsider.

Voters over there must be either thick or cowards.

Ara yeah sure don't ya just hate stunts

http://time.com/4753133/french-election-marine-le-pen-national-front-leader-stepping-down/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/front-national-renamed-jean-marie-le-pen-criticises-daughters/

FN to rebrand in order to form an alliance with Dupont-Aignan's party and other Eurosceptic factions, will fight the coming legislative elections (for MPs) under new banner....apparently

I think Le Pen will step down her surname carries to much baggage

I think figures like farage and le pen are always going to be a hard sell to the masses but just look how Ukip policies have leached into the mainstream I think the same will happen in Europe.. Someone said populism isn't very popular I'd disagree with that I'd say it's growing by the second and once it's repackaged it will be the norm :thumbs:

I completely agree it is just so frustrating to see the masses being sheep who don't read past the headline, the MSM are able to manipulate so many of them with ease.

Having said that the fact so many people have managed to vote for a party with the FN/Le Pen name is impressive, even if the BNP changed it's policies almost no one would vote for them because 'OMG racism'.

Populism/nationalism is very 'cool' at the moment (especially amongst the young) I think the likes of Wilders, Le Pen and Co should step aside for someone younger and more energetic to keep momentum, I don't see this fading away now it's just a matter of time before we get massive changes and go back to real normality which is nation state democracy and countries with borders.

• Like 2

Im touched you think a wee country like scotland has so much sway over the rest of the uk and influences the political tide.

Yes i agree england is awash with wogs and the dregs of eastern europe. However you think breaking up the union is the way to fix it. Well as i said earlier maybe it is time if the majority in england dont give a f**k about it anymore . However i wont be any part of its demise. I honestly think its not what the rest of us want. It will only play into the hand of that shower in brussels and the nationlists both sides of the border.

Been hearing this pish for years about the english are made to feel like shit and unwelcomed and insulted. I concede that scotland does have people like neems who will insults you.This is not the voice of the majority by any means and i wont be guaging a countries mood over some game of football either.That rivalry and piss taking has been going on for years and i certainly wouldn't feel insulted.

funny all my life as scot i have never witnessed the bile you described towards the english quite the opposite in fact.Wonder why if we so horrible anti english c**ts as you think we are, why every summer english flock here and live here raising famlies etc etc.

Also why the majority of scots are very pro union and have strong links with england. Anyway seems SNP are more canny than i give them credit for. Certainly are sowing the myth abd causing huge divisions.

FN to rebrand in order to form an alliance with Dupont-

Is that so all that shit doesn't stick? :hmm:

Easy to sneer Chris but you aren't stuck in some ghetto being filled up with Africans and suffering all of the crimes the open borders policy has brought.

I assume you are left leaning, where has all the compassion your side claimed to have all these years gone? I thought you lot were all about helping people lol

I'm not sneering Nik. Not my intention. The Dupont comment was too good to miss. I'm not French. I don't live in France. What happens in France is none of my concern and none of my business. No one else really gave a shit either until there was a chance that Le Pen even had a chance, and even back then I said 'The Only Poll Worth A Shit Is The Election.'

If you've read anything I've posted on here, over the years, you'll know that I'm a paid up libertarian. I'm pretty big on fairness but I'm very big on small government and the people being in charge of the policy, not the politicians. I judge a man on his actions, not his words.

The people have spoken. Quite resoundingly too. Which means that, despite the comments directed towards them, the French didn't want to follow the British and American populist model. They have a view of their country, and their vision of Europe, which is dramatically different from the THL political pundits. Rightly, or wrongly, they've decided to follow their own path and despite all the apocalyptic predictions, on this forum, nobody has a f***ing clue how any of this is going to play out. Nobody.

Like I've said previously with all freely elected leaders, they have a clean slate. Macron now has 5 years to govern and live up to his promises. No one is in a position to judge this clean slate, until the real world results come in. Same with May. Same with Trump. Same with anyone else that's going to crop up on this forum, whenever armchair activism is needed. If he leaves the country in a better shape than he found it he'll be a success. If he doesn't then the people can replace him with someone who will... and so on.

You have four options.

• Accept it.
  • Fight It.
  • Leave it.
  • Bend over and take it.

Bleating about it on the forum doesn't cut it. You've got to get out there and be the change you want to see.

• Like 1

LOL just as i wrote that i was disturbed by someone knocking on the door!

yep an snp councillor. Safe to say that c**t wont be chapping on this door again.

You're right Scot all this division is bad for the country, the SNP are doing what the modern left always does, create a feeling of victimhood so they can divide and rule.

Unfortunately they've been very effective and anyone English cannot weigh in on affairs north of the border, look at what happened when Farage went to Edinburgh, that effectively prevented any positive Brexit message being spread up there.

• Like 1

Just for the record scothunter I have spent a hell of a lot of time in the Scottish countryside and in those rural areas I felt nothing but friendship. I'm sorry if my frustrations (at the likes of the SNP, the same frustrations you feel no doubt) have made me sound insulting.

Hands across the solway brother

• Like 1

I'm not sneering Nik. Not my intention. The Dupont comment was too good to miss. I'm not French. I don't live in France. What happens in France is none of my concern and none of my business. No one else really gave a shit either until there was a chance that Le Pen even had a chance, and even back then I said 'The Only Poll Worth A Shit Is The Election.'

If you've read anything I've posted on here, over the years, you'll know that I'm a paid up libertarian. I'm pretty big on fairness but I'm very big on small government and the people being in charge of the policy, not the politicians. I judge a man on his actions, not his words.

The people have spoken. Quite resoundingly too. Which means that, despite the comments directed towards them, the French didn't want to follow the British and American populist model. They have a view of their country, and their vision of Europe, which is dramatically different from the THL political pundits. Rightly, or wrongly, they've decided to follow their own path and despite all the apocalyptic predictions, on this forum, nobody has a f***ing clue how any of this is going to play out. Nobody.

Like I've said previously with all freely elected leaders, they have a clean slate. Macron now has 5 years to govern and live up to his promises. No one is in a position to judge this clean slate, until the real world results come in. Same with May. Same with Trump. Same with anyone else that's going to crop up on this forum, whenever armchair activism is needed. If he leaves the country in a better shape than he found it he'll be a success. If he doesn't then the people can replace him with someone who will... and so on.

You have four options.

• Accept it.
  • Fight It.
  • Leave it.
  • Bend over and take it.

Bleating about it on the forum doesn't cut it. You've got to get out there and be the change you want to see.

The activism that is most effective is on the internet since you can reach more people with less effort. At some point people will also have to take it on the streets which has been a very effective tactic of the left for many decades, it makes them look like they've got much bigger support for their causes than they do. Unfortunately when people do take it on the streets they are met with violent protests by the left, look at the EDL for example or when Milo attempted to speak at Burkley.

I also toyed with the ideas of Libertarianism but the fact is there is zero chance that a Libertarian party can ever get in power in my opinion, UKIP started out as Libertarian but it was virtually impossible to persuade people so they morphed in to a populist centrist party.

P.S I don't think being interested in something is bleating ;) I talk about it on THL because I enjoy the discussions we have on here....but Facebook, Twitter and Youtube is the real battleground of ideas and it's very interesting to watch.

• Like 1