Le Pen & The French Elections

Well the time is upon us once again for some more crazy politics :laugh:

Populism continues across Europe & Le Pen is set to win the first round of the elections, she has a massive lead in the young vote over her rivals which means that her base will continue to grow if she doesn't win.

Just as with Trump the corporations are pouring money in to her rivals and doing everything they can to stop support of her, recently Facebook deleted 30,000 pro Le Pen pages, Twitter is probably doing the same and many news organisations including our beloved BBC are colluding to 'educate' voters on who to trust in the French elections....I think people see thorough this rubbish now.

If she does win the first round the other parties will band together as they've done in the past to block the FN but will it be enough this time? Personally I would laugh my arse off if she won, better than Trump and Brexit combined :laugh:

I'm not a fan of PJW or Infowars but he does sum things up rather well here

• Like 3

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she wins and wins easily. I look forward to the days we will be looking back on these times discussing corrupt politics and crazy immigration policy as something we can never ever let happen ag

Partly to blame then....no one should die or be raped by those animals but if its going to happen then let it happen to those who welcome them with open arms

the world is slowly waking up too the fact its been lied too and played, mainstream media is unreliable not to be trusted its far too tainted, the censoring of 4chan says it all,

Posted Images

I hope she wins and wins easily. I look forward to the days we will be looking back on these times discussing corrupt politics and crazy immigration policy as something we can never ever let happen again and le pen is another big step in that direction.

• Like 7

I think she will make the second round, without a doubt, and this is probably the best chance she will ever have. But will the French people have the courage to back her when the chips are down ?

Probably not......unfortunately. But this is one of those times when I wouldn't mind being wrong, so I'll live in hope !

• Like 1

Twitter has filters to stop any hashtags relating to Le Pen from showing up on the trending bar, there was a big push a week ago to get it trending it was getting more tweets per hour than just about anything else and wouldn't show up.

It's worrying when giant corporations team together to do this, it also shows who the good guys are. we saw all the bias in the news during the Brexit referendum, then with Trump and they're just doubling down now with Le Pen. Hopefully their will blow up in their faces.

• Like 1

I think she will make the second round, without a doubt, and this is probably the best chance she will ever have. But will the French people have the courage to back her when the chips are down ?

Probably not......unfortunately. But this is one of those times when I wouldn't mind being wrong, so I'll live in hope !

But would she have the courage to lead the french? Has she not stated she would resign if she lost an EU referendum? If I've got that wrong, I apologise.

So in theory leaving Front National in disarray by bolting out the back door & perhaps France in an even bigger political mess? A bit like Ukip, but with responsibility! Haha....

I know it's 'ifs' & 'buts', but hardly inspiring leadership, is it?

Edited by Accip74

But would she have the courage to lead the french? Has she not stated she would resign if she lost an EU referendum? If I've got that wrong, I apologise.

So in theory leaving Front National in disarray by bolting out the back door & perhaps France in an even bigger political mess? A bit like Ukip, but with responsibility! Haha....

How can things be any worse that what we have now?

Is she is openly saying if she doesn't get her own way, she will lose interest in the French people over night & walk away from potentially an even bigger mess?

I'm just asking questions, not trying to state facts

Edited by Accip74

Is she is openly saying if she doesn't get her own way, she will lose interest in the French people over night & walk away from potentially an even bigger mess?

I'm just asking questions, not trying to state facts

Who knows I think we're in uncharted territory now, I think they're grooming Marion Maréchal-Le Pen for a future leadership but I also think the French would vote to leave as well.

A different question does anyone think the EU will survive as it stands now? I am 100% convinced we're going to see it start break up quite soon, it wont be an immediate collapse but the EU parliament will become irrelevant first with each country following it's own national interests, that will be the catalyst and then it will die off. Someone like Le Pen would make it happen quicker and I think that would be a good thing, like Brexit the sooner it's done the better and we can all move on.

whether she would be able to work wonders with the French economy is another matter and I highly doubt anyone could fix the mess those EU countries are in.

countries will have to start looking after their own because of the amount of immigrants flooding europe, they will not be able to cope and as such will have to close their borders no matter what the eu demand and this will mean the end of the eu as it is today there will be a revised set up unless there's a war which would make a different senario

• Like 2