Trump Under Fire

.....if nothing else, it's been entertaining so far.........it's the first time I've followed a presidency everyday...

....it's almost made me sign up to twitter! Haha...

It's been a very entertaining week, this side of the Atlantic. No sooner did Flynn ask for immunity, regarding the Russian investigation, the Internet went into full swing digging up one of his quotes from the election campaign. You couldn't make this shit up! :laugh:

Donnie's healthcare plan is officially in the shitter. He's finally settled the lawsuit for the failed Trump University. $25m to be shared to over 6000 victims of his swindle. Attorney General Eric Schneiderman also highlighted that Donnie will pay up to $1m in legal fees for violating New York's state education laws. Trump's son in law is also to be questioned over his dealings with the head of a Russian bank that is under U.S. sanctions imposed after Russia's annexation of Crimea.

His popularity over here in the US is heading the same way as his healthcare plan. I know most of you won't give a flying f**k but all round good egg Charles Franklin runs the Marquette University Law School poll and he posted this gem. It shows the first six months popularity poll comparison for all of the presidents going back to Franklin Roosevelt. We all know Donnie is a THL GT favourite but he's got quite the uphill struggle ahead of him.

He's done absolutely f**k all, so far in his presidency, besides play golf! :)

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

.....if nothing else, it's been entertaining so far.........it's the first time I've followed a presidency everyday...

....it's almost made me sign up to twitter! Haha...

It's been a very entertaining week, this side of the Atlantic. No sooner did Flynn ask for immunity, regarding the Russian investigation, the Internet went into full swing digging up one of his quotes from the election campaign. You couldn't make this shit up! :laugh:

Donnie's healthcare plan is officially in the shitter. He's finally settled the lawsuit for the failed Trump University. $25m to be shared to over 6000 victims of his swindle. Attorney General Eric Schneiderman also highlighted that Donnie will pay up to $1m in legal fees for violating New York's state education laws. Trump's son in law is also to be questioned over his dealings with the head of a Russian bank that is under U.S. sanctions imposed after Russia's annexation of Crimea.

His popularity over here in the US is heading the same way as his healthcare plan. I know most of you won't give a flying f**k but all round good egg Charles Franklin runs the Marquette University Law School poll and he posted this gem. It shows the first six months popularity poll comparison for all of the presidents going back to Franklin Roosevelt. We all know Donnie is a THL GT favourite but he's got quite the uphill struggle ahead of him.

He's done absolutely f**k all, so far in his presidency, besides play golf! :)

The more I follow this on a daily basis, the more it feels unreal! I'm patiently waiting to eat masses of humble pie.....but???

One thing that keeps standing out to me is conflict of interest? It's not so much is there? But how can there not be?!?!?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

The more I follow this on a daily basis, the more it feels unreal! I'm patiently waiting to eat masses of humble pie.....but???

One thing that keeps standing out to me is conflict of interest? It's not so much is there? But how can there not be?!?!?

It's crazy isn't it?! I keep re-reading just to make sure I'm not getting it wrong, but it's all there and it f***ing stinks...

This might be hard for people to believe but I really don't want him to f**k it up. I've never made it a secret that I'm not his biggest fan, but when he won the election he took on the top job in the world. He had to put his money where his mouth was. I wasn't overly chuffed with the result but then I wouldn't have been if she had won either... It was just going to be which is the lesser of two evils...

So we're into January. He's sworn in. Then the bullshitting starts... He's doing exactly what he said he was going to get rid of. I want this to work out. Despite the policies, despite the difference in attitudes, this guy is running the show and I want to believe that he is going to be the change that he promised and that he's going to fix the problems...

He's done nothing... :no:

• Like 2

It's crazy isn't it?! I keep re-reading just to make sure I'm not getting it wrong, but it's all there and it f***ing stinks...

This might be hard for people to believe but I really don't want him to f**k it up. I've never made it a secret that I'm not his biggest fan, but when he won the election he took on the top job in the world. He had to put his money where his mouth was. I wasn't overly chuffed with the result but then I wouldn't have been if she had won either... It was just going to be which is the lesser of two evils...

So we're into January. He's sworn in. Then the bullshitting starts... He's doing exactly what he said he was going to get rid of. I want this to work out. Despite the policies, despite the difference in attitudes, this guy is running the show and I want to believe that he is going to be the change that he promised and that he's going to fix the problems...

He's done nothing... :no:

There seems to be this simplistic fallacy that is if you're not behind trump, you must be a clinton supporter?...haha, which as you know is garbage for many right minded folk, but now he does happen to be running the worlds biggest super power.....you kinda want to see some results.

Instead he's content to lead a media circus..........truly bizarre!

Do you reckon the worlds politicians think they have his measure and are waiting for him to hang himself mate?........be a disaster for getting any change imho

Do you reckon the worlds politicians think they have his measure and are waiting for him to hang himself mate?........be a disaster for getting any change imho

I think the republicans are waiting for him to hang himself, before he does too much damage to the next election. Then they can crack on.....

I honestly think this could be disastrous for political change if it carries on like this.......who would take a massive chance again, If he fcuks it up?

Edited by Accip74

There seems to be this simplistic fallacy that is if you're not behind trump, you must be a clinton supporter?...haha, which as you know is garbage for many right minded folk, but now he does happen to be running the worlds biggest super power.....you kinda want to see some results.

Instead he's content to lead a media circus..........truly bizarre!

True story! When the election was ramping up, and it was saturation point over here, there were literally hundreds of people in the running. But the money and momentum went to two.

Before they tell you who's in the two horse race they're all backing different people... When the parties rule on their candidates, the allegiances shift as they go partisan. Hardcore republicans will back Donnie because he's their man. They won't look at it critically, they'll just back him. Same with the Dems. If you're not partisan you're kind of stuck in the middle wondering what the f**k is going on...

I think they're going to play it super cautious. He's picked some great people to work with him. Some turds too. It's so unpredictable because it's broken all kinds of traditions. People are literally tuning in for the next episode because this plot hasn't been played out before... Most of us are baffled, and looking forward with trepidation. I think a lot of world leaders are wondering just what the f**k to make of it all.

• Like 4

I really dont understand why people even thought he would be any good. He's a conman and totally all for himself.

The very thing people voted for him to change!

yea yea the rest of the politicians are the same promise the world and fail to deliver on However trump is an absoulete horror of a human being.

I actually think it does not show much for the people who voted/support him.I mean seems to me if someone just says what you want to hear regardless of the fact he had no intention of delivering on it you vote for him anyway.

I had a similar thing many years ago when i was young and pretty much far right as you could ever be.

stood in a meeting listening to a speech and thinking what utter shite! Not that i objected in principle, but what was being said was clearly unworkable and just downright insane. Looking around at the crowd lapping it up like cream and thinking WTF am i doing here!

Not blowing my own trumpet or trying to say i was smarter than everyone else, but unlike a lot i was pretty well read andlooked at all the angles even reading stuff that others would never dream of reading.Thats if they could even read or god forbid even pick a book up.

no just become someone happens to say what they you want to hear only insults me.Oh and TBH Trump isn't even very good at it! Comes across someone who is mentally unstable and cares more about himself than anyone on the planet.I dont think he will even make it through the first term in office. Hes used to getting what he wants like the spoilt child he is used to surrounding himself with arse lickers and politics is never going to be like that for him and will soon get bored in fact you see it already.

• Like 4

That's populism though, right?

Whatever your trigger is... Whatever scares you... They say whatever the f**k they think will get them votes... If you can see it for what it is you have to be on the educated side... Surely?

• Like 3

Real populism is politicians implementing the will of the people rather than the views of the elites. That's not how the media uses the term.

Regardless of how Trump is performing I'm sure as he hell glad it ain't Clinton in the White House. I'll wait till he's been in office for a year before I pass judgement.

• Like 1

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel

The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladi­mir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials.

The meeting took place around Jan. 11 nine days before Trumps inauguration in the Seychelles islands in the Indian Ocean, officials said. Though the full agenda remains unclear, the UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would likely require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions.

Though Prince had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition team, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Putin confidant, according to the officials, who did not identify the Russian.

Prince was an avid supporter of Trump. After the Republican convention, he contributed $250,000 to Trumps campaign, the national party and a pro-Trump super PAC led by GOP mega-donor Rebekah Mercer, records show. He has ties to people in Trumps circle, including Stephen K. Bannon, now serving as the presidents chief strategist and senior counselor. Princes sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/blackwater-founder-held-secret-seychelles-meeting-to-establish-trump-putin-back-channel/2017/04/03/95908a08-1648-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html

Donald Trump's chances of impeachment rising, says Fox News analyst

Impeachment is a growing risk for Donald Trump in light of a Congressional investigation into whether he or his associates may have colluded with Russia to affect the outcome of the 2016 US election, a Fox News analyst has warned.

In an opinion piece for The Hill, Juan Williams wrote that the Democrats case for impeachment was also growing due to the failure of Republicans to repeal and replace Obamacare.

It is no liberal fantasy to say the odds of a Trump resignation or impeachment before 2020 are looking better by the day, he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-chances-rising-fox-news-juan-williams-a7665006.html