Trump Under Fire

If he loses Bannon it will be all over for Trump, losing Flynn was bad enough, I'm not even sure Trump can make 4 years at this stage, either he will have to spend the next 4 years playing golf like Obama or he fights against the Neocons and he will be removed one way or another.

I think his heart was in the right place and genuinely wanted to do the things he said but he was naive thinking they'd let him do it. In the other Trump thread there were a few people who said they thought he would get assassinated, well this is the assassination in progress.

• Like 1

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

If he loses Bannon it will be all over for Trump, losing Flynn was bad enough, I'm not even sure Trump can make 4 years at this stage, either he will have to spend the next 4 years playing golf like Obama or he fights against the Neocons and he will be removed one way or another.

I think his heart was in the right place and genuinely wanted to do the things he said but he was naive thinking they'd let him do it. In the other Trump thread there were a few people who said they thought he would get assassinated, well this is the assassination in progress.

Don't think he will last 4 years either. I think there's even more to come on Russian plot, is the missile strike just a hawarden kite to divert attention away from Russia-gate? I know it's fake news, but I sincerely hope he didn't order the missile strike because Ivanka was upset by the sight of children suffering, no disrespect to the poor souls who perished and are injured and I think the missile strike was warranted but the POTUS should be more calculating than that. If that was true, he should be fired.

• Like 1

I've always thought that aware trump supporters cultivated a secure position for themselves. If the Trump administration is a success then they could bask in the glory that "Trump did it!" & if it doesn't go according to plan, then of course, "Trump wasn't allowed to succeed".

I don't think Trump was alone in his naivety

Edited by Accip74

I've always thought that aware trump supporters cultivated a secure position for themselves. If the Trump administration is a success then they could bask in the glory that "Trump did it!" & if it doesn't go according to plan, then of course, "Trump wasn't allowed to succeed".

Most Trump supporters aren't that flexible, I don't think they they would tolerate 4-8 years of procrastination like Obama's supporters did. They are ideologues, you cannot wake the sleeping beast of nationalism and not carry through.

It's like when Cameron 'pandered' to the Eurosceptics, we wouldn't accept half measures or grandstanding we want the whole thing and the more they tried to pacify us the further right he was dragged.

Trump supporters want the whole thing they were promised, they wont compromise on the big things losing Bannon will be a massive blow to the movement.

Trump would be better off throwing the towel in and admitting the system is rigged against him

Most Trump supporters aren't that flexible, I don't think they they would tolerate 4-8 years of procrastination like Obama's supporters did. They are ideologues, you cannot wake the sleeping beast of nationalism and not carry through.

It's like when Cameron 'pandered' to the Eurosceptics, we wouldn't accept half measures or grandstanding we want the whole thing and the more they tried to pacify us the further right he was dragged.

Trump supporters want the whole thing they were promised, they wont compromise on the big things losing Bannon will be a massive blow to the movement.

Trump would be better off throwing the towel in and admitting the system is rigged against him

Honestly, what do you think the Bannon story is? More marketing bullshit that panders to public perceptions? Or deeper?

I think Bannon is absolutely despised by the Neocons.

Mike Cernovich and some others claim he is being pushed out by the likes of Jarrod Kushner (Ivanka's husband who is a democrat and pro Israel character) and that the neocons are seizing power within the inner circle.

Hard to say at the moment, I personally like the man

Listen to this

https://youtu.be/C38nuriX6gw?t=29s

I think Bannon is absolutely despised by the Neocons.

Mike Cernovich and some others claim he is being pushed out by the likes of Jarrod Kushner (Ivanka's husband who is a democrat and pro Israel character) and that the neocons are seizing power within the inner circle.

Hard to say at the moment, I personally like the man

Listen to this

https://youtu.be/C38nuriX6gw?t=29s

I'd read about the supposed clash with Kushner, but it also seemed bannon was a favourite to be vilified by some media & maybe this could influence a streamlining of the Trump vehicle??

When is someone going to make a traveller feud video with trump and Kim jong-un calling each other out with utubes. ? It will get a million hits ya shite in a bucket Kim.

We're all afraid to make one in case they both press the red button???

Edited by VOON