Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Fox news analyst, lolffs f***ing actors more like, give over bgd an suck it up, trumps the most powerful man in the world, tough f***ing luck.

Oh dear Trump won't be happy with you talking down Fox News, he watches it religiously and is always singing their praises on Twitter. If they're a good enough source for the POTUS they're good enough for me.

• Like 1

Fox news analyst, lolffs f***ing actors more like, give over bgd an suck it up, trumps the most powerful man in the world, tough f***ing luck.

Oh dear Trump won't be happy with you talking down Fox News, he watches it religiously and is always singing their praises on Twitter. If they're a good enough source for the POTUS they're good enough for me.

Ladbrokes is taking bets on the fate of Mr Trump’s future in the White House, with a spokesperson for the bookmaker saying in a statement: “The money is showing no signs of slowing down and we’ve been forced to cut Trump’s impeachment odds accordingly."

Fake news?

Edited by ChrisJones

Ladbrokes is taking bets on the fate of Mr Trumps future in the White House, with a spokesperson for the bookmaker saying in a statement: The money is showing no signs of slowing down and weve been forced to cut Trumps impeachment odds accordingly."

Fake news?

It isn't positive for Trump so it's obviously fake news! George Soros clearly put all the bets on to make Donnie look bad!!

• Like 1

Oh come on your your all talking like every past president has been squeaky clean ..bollocks! Donny face don't fit simples he will not be aloud to succeed under any circumstances I bet there's never been so much scrutiny on one guy ever and all the time the witch hunt carries on its once again the little people who suffer I'm not saying ol Donny ain't done wrong things but wrong things don't matter if your on the right side... catch my drift?

Oh come on your your all talking like every past president has been squeaky clean ..bollocks! Donny face don't fit simples he will not be aloud to succeed under any circumstances I bet there's never been so much scrutiny on one guy ever and all the time the witch hunt carries on its once again the little people who suffer I'm not saying ol Donny ain't done wrong things

On the contrary, good sir, I'm quite fond of saying that you can tell a politician is lying because his lips are moving. I don't think anyone has suggested that any other president has been squeaky clean, the whole job is founded on backroom shenanigans going all the way back to the beginning.

The difference is the scale, and old Don is THL's most popular president by far. When you put all your shit out there, like Don's doing, you're going to attract way more flies... I mean you started the thread!

but wrong things don't matter if your on the right side... catch my drift?

We'll just have to disagree on that one. History is indeed written by the winners but if the guy wanted a quiet life with no attention he wouldn't be ol' Don! :laugh:

Edited by ChrisJones

What I actually meant by that last remark was if you are playing for a certain team then alot of your wrongdoings seem to get overlooked.. Old donny isn't playing for a certain team lol...we had a program air over here last night with the title " how dangerous is Donald trump to the rest of of the world lol something like that I didn't watch it ... Hatchet job after hatchet job he will never be aloud to succeed as a president that's the real scary thing :thumbs:

• Like 2

What I actually meant by that last remark was if you are playing for a certain team then alot of your wrongdoings seem to get overlooked.. Old donny isn't playing for a certain team lol...we had a program air over here last night with the title " how dangerous is Donald trump to the rest of of the world lol something like that I didn't watch it ... Hatchet job after hatchet job he will never be aloud to succeed as a president that's the real scary thing :thumbs:

I can't argue with that, mate. I said earlier in the thread that I don't want him to f**k it up. I really don't, but the guys entire persona is based around his narcissism... If he wants to succeed he has to look out for the people that voted for him. :thumbs:

• Like 1

And just for the record I've never been a great fan of Donny I've said on Numerous occasions I think he's a bit of a twat but I do admit I liked the underdog thing ...don't we all?

You right that trump is being scrutinised more than any other president in history, but this anti establishment rhetoric is pure garbage. The fact is, he cannot do things alone or just with rich family & friends, he is now finding that out. He has fcuked off so many influential people on the way to the top, people he may of needed to make a good job of this position he's accidentally found himself in.....

Now it's pay back time.....

A smart guy would of played it a little differently.....

To say now he won't be allowed to succeed is just a cop out as far as I'm concerned.

There is still plenty of time though?

• Like 2

And just for the record I've never been a great fan of Donny I've said on Numerous occasions I think he's a bit of a twat but I do admit I liked the underdog thing ...don't we all?

Absolutely. I've seen you post to that effect on several occasions. I'm not buying the underdog thing, though. The guy's entire existence has been about media manipulation. His election was a brick through the window, granted, but his behaviour since is totally politics. He's just not smart enough to hide it like all he predecessors did. Probably because he doesn't give a f**k. In the meantime though f**k education, healthcare, clean drinking water, environmental protection, right? :laugh:

• Like 1