Hughie Fury.v. Parker..

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the Furys may have got hooked on hypocrisy.   They moan about David Haye messing them about only to become the biggest messers in the game.   They cry about discrimination whilst spoutin

At least they've got something to drop on after Boxing........

its simple. Sign up for a world title fight. Earn money off the media circus sponsorship deals etc get enough money for a new hobby and pick up then pull out. If ya run low on funds jus do it again

Posted Images

good shot for young fury, time for him to stand up n be counted, JP not looked best in last couple of fights but , but sometimes the opponents play a part in that ruiz not exactly a pleasure too watch lol he got a very good chance if he plays it right good luck to him, think AJ would panel either of em n double time lol

I dont rate Parker all that high but it just go,s to show the power of British boxing at the moment if a young lad who nobody knows whether he,s any good simply because he hasnt fought anybody can be given a shot at a world title.... probably on home soil as well.....from the little ive seen of Fury he lacks power but like the other Fury his size and range could see him nick fights on points.

• 2 months later...

It's easy to blame Hughes as the fighter I'm afraid it's the people in the background you should be angry at I'm sure Hughie wanted to fight but his team didn't want it

supposed to pull out because of injury,

Lol