Locals In London

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The big guy at the front making off with two full slabs under each arm, that's years of practice with TV's and hi fi's.

Fuzzy wuzzies ffs   Would that make an African Muslim a fuzzy wuzzy muzzy?

That's a letter from a local to a news paper I think it sums up how we that no the area feel about it ?

Posted Images

Not watched the link but I'm assuming it's those lovely cheeky cockney chappies getting a sip of water on a lovely hot summers day?

Or is it a bunch of never to work, free loading , utter vile specemins taking something that they don't need just because it's free?

If so then they need reminding that they can get help paying their water rates if they use their tap!

They certainly ain't using it to to take have a decent wash that's for sure!

Matt

• Like 2

What else would you expect its Deptford.....dirty lowlife Millwall wretches !

My brother lives in deptford,f**k me its rough,his son is blond haired blue eyed but thinks he is black,he stood out at school because everyone in his old school photo had a surfeit of melanism.

• Like 1

They must be proper thirsty poor souls.

Wont be long before there are appeals on TV to donate £2 a month to build wells on deptford high street,and another £2 a month to feed starving babies in deptford............

• Like 3

Sadly that clip is a snapshot of modern day london,the pearly kings and queens were mugged,oliver twist and fagin were knifed in turf battles,barbara windsor white flight'ed out to essex,and whats left is multicultural diversity as the footage shows,colourful and enriched.

• Like 1