Rotherham Sex Abuse

shit like this has rattled the whole nation, im in northern ireland and it has disgusted thousands here, however sinn fein support the muslims in every way over here through sheer bitterness for anything british, blinded by thir own haterid they want these scum to have free reign not realising the problm theyre causing over on the mainland, we need to stick together over here and get them stamped out now.

• Like 2

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

shit like this has rattled the whole nation, im in northern ireland and it has disgusted thousands here, however sinn fein support the muslims in every way over here through sheer bitterness for anything british, blinded by thir own haterid they want these scum to have free reign not realising the problm theyre causing over on the mainland, we need to stick together over here and get them stamped out now.

The principle of 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' has come back and bitten us on the ar5e a good few times, mate !

db why you bringing christians into the argument,it was pakistani men that did it,but your right vast majoriity are white but there not christians,they might say they are but trust me there not,f***ing scum!

wasnt JS Christian? he claimed to be he always had bling crucifix round his neck . The point is that these peados come from all walks of life and even half the fuckers empowered to catch and prosecute them are either the same or receiving back handers to cover up for the feckers

• Like 1

case from a while ago

An 18-year-old man in the U.K. who raped a 13-year-old girl was spared a prison sentence by Nottingham Crown Court after he claimed that his Muslim upbringing did not teach him to respect women."Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters," Judge Michael Stokes said when handing Adil Rashid a suspended sentence.

Rashid claimed in his defense that he met his 13-year-old victim through Facebook and the two exchanged messages for two months, before they met up in Nottingham. The teen admitted to having sex with the girl, but said that he was not aware that the activity was illegal and constituted rape, because he was raised with a Muslim education and was not aware of the law.

The Daily Mail reported that such crimes usually result in a four- to seven-year prison sentence, but because the judge deemed that Rashid was "passive" and "lacking assertiveness," it would be unwise to send him to haul because it might cause him "more damage than good."

The 13-year-old girl, who was not named, confessed to having a sexual encounter with the man to a school friend, who informed one of her teachers. This eventually led to Rashid's arrest.

In court, the 18-year-old said that he received his education at an Islamic school within the U.K., and had "little experience of women." The school, which also could not be named, apparently taught him that "women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground."

The man claims that he found out that his actions were illegal only after a family member told him so.

Judge Stokes initially said that Rashid "must have known it was illegal, unless he was going round with his eyes shut," but defense lawyer Laban Leake successfully argued that his client had a "degree of sexual naivety."
The Sun added that Rashid also said the girl had "tempted" him into sex and that he later said that he felt bad for his actions.

"I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity," Stokes concluded.

The Religion shapes the culture the culture shapes the behaviour.

Islam has long history of muslin men targeting and raping non-muslim girls ,fact.

Asian Asian Asian ??? there are no Chinese or Indians involved here only muslim.

This is still going on in most large cities ...tip of the ice berg .

Ukip will stamp all-over this.

most of the people in prison for sex offences by a long way are white Christian males most of the people on sex offenders register by a country mile are white Christian males so go bang your drum some where else you numpty you trawl cess pits for snippits that suit your bollocks agenda do you think all Asians are Muslim you fecking Divvy. try living in the real world for a change plank

Would the current demographic of sex offenders in prison have anything to do with the the attitude of the police in all three cases to protect the Muslims at all costs ?

it is an irrefutable fact that these crimes have been commited by Muslim men, your religion accepts this treatment of kaffirs and some parts even require it, i agree with some of what you have said BUT you always fall short of stating the facts, Mohammed is your profit, your profit was a peadophile, the followers of Mohammed will never accept that he could have had any faults as he is reverred as the perfect man and to follow Mohammeds behaviour is an aspiration of all Muslim men.

Until Islam develops into a religion of tolerance with christians, jews and even fellow Muslims then this type of behaviour will continue, i only only hope that the people it effects directly will stop tip toeing around the issues and get real with it, if Muslims wish to remain loyal to their profit and their Muslim brothers while they commit these vile offences then all Muslims will be tarred with the brush and must accept the same fate, and i hope sincerely that the fate is very painful, very slow and very final.

• Like 1