Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

joe777, do you not think that the people are fed up with the differences being made between the different cultures? the facts are theres no go areas that the muslims run, no native british are safe to enter, whats that all about?? trust me i grew up in a torn society, where no go areas were rife on both sides of the community, it was life being born into it we didnt know any other way, but my mum brought me up open minded as were a mixed family. until the ceasefires it was just everyday life, but when the good friday agreement was signed it opened up a whole different world over here, no more living in fear of getting blown up in town etc, no more tip toeing to visit family and friends for fear of backlashes, so when all the pm of gb and ire sat down and put the hard work in to achieve the cease fires just shows by 2 sides laying their problems on the table worked towards a meeting in the middle and this place is far better for it. fractured societies dont work in the long run and that is what england is becoming for fear of being called racist. islam needs to change for the better to work in the western world

joe777, do you not think that the people are fed up with the differences being made between the different cultures? the facts are theres no go areas that the muslims run, no native british are safe to enter, whats that all about?? trust me i grew up in a torn society, where no go areas were rife on both sides of the community, it was life being born into it we didnt know any other way, but my mum brought me up open minded as were a mixed family. until the ceasefires it was just everyday life, but when the good friday agreement was signed it opened up a whole different world over here, no more living in fear of getting blown up in town etc, no more tip toeing to visit family and friends for fear of backlashes, so when all the pm of gb and ire sat down and put the hard work in to achieve the cease fires just shows by 2 sides laying their problems on the table worked towards a meeting in the middle and this place is far better for it. fractured societies dont work in the long run and that is what england is becoming for fear of being called racist. islam needs to change for the better to work in the western world

Islam will never work in the western world, it is simply not compatible with our way of life, your troubles over in Ireland may be coming to some sort of conclusion, ours are only just beginning I am afraid, I am afraid the time for a political solution has passed, It saddens me to say it but war is inevitable.

• Like 1

Without using this .....

you repeat the same old same old. Now lets look at the Christian bible you know the religion of "Turn the other cheek and rhe religion of forgiveness any one go on the internet and read the text yourself this ragumup spouts about the Qran let him now answer some of my points

Old Testament of the Bible

Dueteronamy chapter 7 verses1 and 2, Chapter 20 verses 1o to 17 chapter 31 verses 17 to 18 New Testament Luke 19 verses 26 to 27 now what is this Christian book of peace instructing Christians to do bit hypocritical to quote the Qran first read your own book. lets see how knowledgeable and honest you are .

db you may quote what it says cause no one reads there bible

they can find it on the internet and read it as if I quote no doubt "Ragme with a trumpet" will say I am lying or as he is fond of quoting doing Taqqiya you Frazdog read your Bible you have a look at what the instructions are.

I know what they say mate that was man made laws,but itx a far cry from islamic law still abided by islam

so Christians dont follow the guidance given in their own book but want to deride and guide others ? do they abide by the 10 commandments given to Moses or is it more follow the life of Brian ?