• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

I have no proof just evidence an my faith,just as you have faith you came from a rock which has never been observed.darwin was a racist,check out his full title of his book,he himself said in his book,that if no intermediate fossils were found his theory is for nothing,an none have been found.im sowing seeds so people might have a look at the evidence,check out kent hovind, seminars on youtube he debates any willing scientist in their own universities,he debated three top evoloutionist scientist recently an mopped the floor with them,he nos his stuff

I have no proof just evidence an my faith,just as you have faith you came from a rock which has never been observed.darwin was a racist,check out his full title of his book,he himself said in his book,that if no intermediate fossils were found his theory is for nothing,an none have been found.im sowing seeds so people might have a look at the evidence,check out kent hovind, seminars on youtube he debates any willing scientist in their own universities,he debated three top evoloutionist scientist recently an mopped the floor with them,he nos his stuff

?????? :huh:

I'd ask you to explain that, but the explanation would probably make even less sense. :blink:

Edited by Blackbriar

Science has the answers > Then let science prove that God does not exist should be easy enough if they can justify creation

That statement makes no sense whatsoever. You can't prove that something does not exist, and creation has not been justified.

Science may not have all the answers, but blind faith has no answers at all. And still no answers to my questions.........

for all that think theres no witnesses to jc and the bible stuff, just cross reference the names of the egyptian pharoes mentioned in the bible and see that their tombs and bodies have been found and proven that thy actually lived at the times these miracles took place. now im not a bible thumper as hareydave said but i do believe in god in my own way, i believe in creationism because ask a scientist the question if there was nothing there at the start what banged? science is just a way of explaining nature, which god created

Three words....the immaculate conception

The f****n kit in some of them churches in poor districts, pitch pine pews, mosiac, leaded lites, marble, clusters, iron and stone work, the districts were poor,frightened and hank marvin....round to thier houses went charming the housewifes into believing giving up of a son to the church would bring the family almost celebrity status in the community.