• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

haha mate label away doesnt bother me check your facts your a typical atheist,slander with no evidence.its a fairytale.THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR SAYING LAD I BELEIVE IN A INTELLIGENT DESIGNER PROOF EVERYWERE.OK GOD...... YOU BELEIVE YOU EVOLVED FROM A ROCK.BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO.FAIRYTALE,YOU HAVE FAITH IN EVOLOUTION I HAVE FAITH IN GOD.

i think the parting was the red sea Brewman, though the red sea parting cause of a whole host of geographical coming togethers is not unique to jc...the dead sea is the walking on water..though once again you and me would have trouble sinking in that sea...and it's nothing to do with the much quoted salt content.

Mary and the immaculate conception was a trick n half, he could hardly say he'd slung a brass one though could he.

there was another one not so long ago big ginger fella this time

laugh away lads plenty of evidence to back it up,now I believe in an intelligent designer,proof everywere,you beleive in dirt.now who stupid now your ancestors far back is slime which ran of rocks,then intermediates which never been found to apes ffs

You keep saying 'proof', but don't offer any ! What you have offered so far are things you believe to be true, not statements that can be proved to be true using factual information.....................

.And while we're at it, let's correct just one of your inaccuracies. Man did NOT evolve from apes - man and apes have a common ancestor. There is a subtle, but very important difference........................

OK, probing question time....................................( 'cos I'm getting bored now !)

Let's suppose that you are, in fact, right and God does actually exist. You probably believe that famine, war and so on are the work of men, nothing to do with God. Yet God is all - powerful, is he not ? So here's my question........................

Do terrible things happen because God can't stop them, or because he won't stop them ?

Edited by Blackbriar

I'm the most cynical person in the world regarding most things

But with the church I think it's a great thing

I'm a massive endorser of it. I just find it very funny how many smart arse pro nationals adopt the likes of st. George etc when the reality is barring funerals christening and weddings, they never cross the door .

I've attended church in 10 countries on 4 continents and I still enjoy a good local parish country church.

I've said this before that I often find the Dawkins supporters some of the most sanctimonious bores I've had the misfortune of meeting...whilst those that do a little church are often the best people you could come across.

Funny that eh?

lads keep it friendly its a debate not a head hunt

I don't think I'm head - hunting , at least. All I've done is ask you to provide some proof for something that you believe to be true,or at least answer some basic theologian questions. All you have done is dodge the issue and chase your own tail. You keep saying there's proof everywhere, but where and what is it ?

I respect your right to believe anything you choose, but please remember that 'blind faith' and 'proof' are polar opposites, my friend.

• Like 1