• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

if he,s that confident it should be winner takes all,that would make better entertainment

Its pro boxing not scrapping in a field for a carrier bag full of notes !..........Pro boxing will never have winner take all bouts and rightly so.......these lads are out to make a career and pay the bills like any other profession you cant put 12 weeks hard work dedication and financial outlay into something with the possibility of no payday at the end of it..............but that said.....you still got to keep your own expectations realistic and Furey should be grateful to be getting even 33% at this stage of his career.

if he,s that confident it should be winner takes all,that would make better entertainment

Its pro boxing not scrapping in a field for a carrier bag full of notes !..........Pro boxing will never have winner take all bouts and rightly so.......these lads are out to make a career and pay the bills like any other profession you cant put 12 weeks hard work dedication and financial outlay into something with the possibility of no payday at the end of it..............but that said.....you still got to keep your own expectations realistic and Furey should be grateful to be getting even 33% at this stage of his career.

gnash the fight was signed and sealed weeks ago mate over a month ago. the banter you know is just selling tickets . fury should be grateful to get 33 per cent at this stage of his career .whys that then gnash ? hes ranked no1 by one govening body ,hes in line for a shot at the title .and you say this stage of his career . like i told him . he doesnt need haye ,haye needs him . beating haye does nothing for his cv . his career has dipped hes done nothing since he ran all night from klitchko and you say tyson should be grateful to get 33 per cent . haye is desperate to get back in contention .times running out on him .the klitchkos wont entertain him after he insulted them like he did . spat in the face of one of them in the ring .and then backed out of a fight with the second brother . 33 per cent . haye should count himself lucky hes having the fight cos if it was down to me .he wouldnt get an earner of tys back .hennessy is not going in the right direction with ty now .he should spend a couple of years in a yank gym now .maturing .getting stronger .knocking a few yanks over and top grade sparring . three years from now he would be the finished product . and then the best heavy weight in the world at just 26 yrs old . with discipline and maturity

• Like 2

. You did not think i was serious i left out the exclimetion mark !

gnash the fight was signed and sealed weeks ago mate over a month ago. the banter you know is just selling tickets . fury should be grateful to get 33 per cent at this stage of his career .whys that then gnash ? hes ranked no1 by one govening body ,hes in line for a shot at the title .and you say this stage of his career . like i told him . he doesnt need haye ,haye needs him . beating haye does nothing for his cv . his career has dipped hes done nothing since he ran all night from klitchko and you say tyson should be grateful to get 33 per cent . haye is desperate to get back in contention .times running out on him .the klitchkos wont entertain him after he insulted them like he did . spat in the face of one of them in the ring .and then backed out of a fight with the second brother . 33 per cent . haye should count himself lucky hes having the fight cos if it was down to me .he wouldnt get an earner of tys back .hennessy is not going in the right direction with ty now .he should spend a couple of years in a yank gym now .maturing .getting stronger .knocking a few yanks over and top grade sparring . three years from now he would be the finished product . and then the best heavy weight in the world at just 26 yrs old . with discipline and maturity

Fo the simple reason that he hasnt achieved anything yet...........the big name in this fight is Haye not Fury........thats if we,re talking about a name within boxing not just a loud noise !.............I dont like all this wwf style bollocks ....some fights dont need to be sold they sell themself........

How does beating Haye do nothing for his career :icon_eek: ......It would be far and away the biggest win of his career.......Haye is the one in a no win position if he beats Fury people will say Fury wasnt up to much anyway.......and due to his age and the fact nobody really expects Fury to win he can easily come again down the line......it will finish Hayes career if he loses...............so for those reasons Fury is " the opponent " and his purse should reflect that......i dont like these battle of the generation type fights its always a no win situation for the older guy.

As regards your last few sentances i couldnt agree more.....ive been saying for a while now the people around Fury should really step back if they want whats best for him he needs to be around proper boxing folk and experienced up and coming trainers i dont think he needs to go to America id stick him in Joe Gallaghers gym if Joe has time for him i think he,s a cracking young trainer whos approach to training fighters would suit Fury.