Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushray said:

I’m not sure chesney couldn’t say. Lad. 

16 minutes ago, mushray said:

I remember that mating well. Was this one called spike? There was another brother called Charlie  misty was a good one for a small bitch 

20200322_144049.jpg.55421c1718b950b93c434ae2631a1cad.jpgfar as ino my young bitch be down off that stuff...thanks to mushray for the pup

• Like 1
On 27/03/2020 at 19:38, bull mcabe said:

That's the spike mushray is on about alrite Chesney. He was Sammy's father.Not sure if that's him in the photo tho hes gone a long time now.

Edited by mushray
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bull mcabe said:

That's the spike mushray is on about alrite Chesney. He was Sammy's father.Not sure if that's him in the photo tho hes gone a long time now.

They dug alot of stuff that sammy and maggie the amount digging  we got with them and other lads like wise i dont think they were ever fully appreciated alot clay put on the bank with just them 2 dogs alone

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, chesney said:

They dug alot of stuff that sammy and maggie the amount digging  we got with them and other lads like wise i dont think they were ever fully appreciated alot clay put on the bank with just them 2 dogs alone

I never saw either of them working but saw them in jimmys. Fine dogs the pair of them. Lad I dig with saw them working alright said they were good animals ?

9 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

I never saw either of them working but saw them in jimmys. Fine dogs the pair of them. Lad I dig with saw them working alright said they were good animals ?

They got plenty week after week year in year out for best part of decade even when other stuff werent working out they were brought out in there later years truth be told they were never replaced.