Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

On 04/02/2017 at 21:10, toasty said:

Been a lot of talk down the years about the Ali dog and how good a worker he was when he was with the group of lads that had him and his full sister when his career started he wasn't overly rated to be honest. If I'm not mistaken his sister was given away to another yard and Ali stayed and was worked and tested but wasn't overly rated and was never mated to any bitches the lad that had him was approached on numerous occasions for matings but refused why?????? Did he know something that we don't? Another booth dog who was a grandson of black SAM bred by mi was also on the same yard and mated numerous bitches and produced great terrier BITCHES this particular dog in question was a far superior dog to Ali and that's a fact.

His full sister wasn’t up to much either. Just even more useless yet there’s probably loads of lads with That blood in the back yard since the offspring worked? Worked or was good enough is another story...

Edited by Steak knife
  • Haha 1
  • 8 months later...
10 minutes ago, Scar Face said:

Do anyone on here no if there is dogs related to black Sam, black Bess , Bosco, Bruno still being worked today?? This family of dogs were down the Waterford wexford direction 30years ago!!

The mother of the old dog i have here supposedly had bess and black sam in her breeding

2 hours ago, Apache... said:

Af's Sam was a decent dog I dug over him and his sons and grandsons.

I only his sons and daughters and there offspring working. Never saw Sam himself working one son in particular off him was an outstanding dog I'd have a space in my kennels for him anytime 

34 minutes ago, Scar Face said:

There was a dog called alf there aswell I think!! Do you no if anyone kept anything tight related to them!! I no of a couple of dogs with that blood in them along ways back but it's very mixed now!!

Its a dog i heard MH mention long time ago waterford lads be more in the know about them should be couple them on here.

5 hours ago, bull mcabe said:

I only his sons and daughters and there offspring working. Never saw Sam himself working one son in particular off him was an outstanding dog I'd have a space in my kennels for him anytime 

From what I can remember Sam was a good solid sounder, the son I had off him was mute, I bred off another son of his and kept two males, one died to ground the other was one of the best I've had.

2 minutes ago, Apache... said:

From what I can remember Sam was a good solid sounder, the son I had off him was mute, I bred off another son of his and kept two males, one died to ground the other was one of the best I've had.

Were black sam and fogarttys sam different dogs