for the alaunt guys

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jai, these days the 'experts' knock folks pictures and run you down... Most of the threads go to shit??

Go and look through threads from ten years ago and it’s like a different world on here. Folk who actually have done a bunch of hunting, having interesting discussions, and arguments about dogs and hun

I think a lot use to hunt but don't now and come on here for the crack which is what the general section is for. End of the day it's an,internet forum not worth losing sleep over ladies ??

Posted Images

Guest ROUGH COATED
Just havin a bit of fun but here are the wolves that we are discussing about takin with dogs. It aint happening gents.

WHAT THE f**k :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: Imagine breaking through to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Edited by ROUGH COATED

Just think a fox weighs 15 pounds and a coyote weighs 30. Single handed coyote dogs are very rare. These wolves generally run between 120 and 150 pounds on average with the big males sometimes weighin in at 175 pounds. I think they may do some damage to a dog.

Just havin a bit of fun but here are the wolves that we are discussing about takin with dogs. It aint happening gents.

WHAT THE f**k :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Just puttin up some pics for all to see what their dogs would be tryin to tackle. These wolves were killed 10 minutes from UphillDocs place.

Guest joe ox
:icon_eek: Those are big feckers. I cannot see any breed of dog taking those single handed I can however see those wolfs taking most dogs single Handed especially if there hungry :yes: Have they been known to take domestic dogs for food Dan?

I dont know if for food or not but they have slaughtered entire packs of bear dogs. Anybody that talks about dogs takin them is smokin the good shit. It takes about a 70 pound dog to take a coyote single handed and most the time two of them, a good coyote anyhow. What would it take two 200 plus pound dogs to take one of these wolves. What dog has the speed, stamina, courage to do such a thing. None! Them wolves would have a dog mortally wounded in seconds and then could just turn on whatever is left and do the same.

I dont know if for food or not but they have slaughtered entire packs of bear dogs. Anybody that talks about dogs takin them is smokin the good shit. It takes about a 70 pound dog to take a coyote single handed and most the time two of them, a good coyote anyhow. What would it take two 200 plus pound dogs to take one of these wolves. What dog has the speed, stamina, courage to do such a thing. None! Them wolves would have a dog mortally wounded in seconds and then could just turn on whatever is left and do the same.

Great pics+post, the only Breed that might and that's a Very Big MIGHT , is a C.A = Russian Mountain dog. They are supposedly 30ins and 170lb's, and you would need [2] or more ,by the size of that Feckin Wolf :o