for the alaunt guys

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Go and look through threads from ten years ago and it’s like a different world on here. Folk who actually have done a bunch of hunting, having interesting discussions, and arguments about dogs and hunting 

Jai, these days the 'experts' knock folks pictures and run you down... Most of the threads go to shit??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jai, these days the 'experts' knock folks pictures and run you down... Most of the threads go to shit??

Go and look through threads from ten years ago and it’s like a different world on here. Folk who actually have done a bunch of hunting, having interesting discussions, and arguments about dogs and hun

I think a lot use to hunt but don't now and come on here for the crack which is what the general section is for. End of the day it's an,internet forum not worth losing sleep over ladies ??

Posted Images

On 18/12/2020 at 22:47, Bolero said:

I would also say the the hardest biting bulldogs weren’t the shaking type either. The ones that could break a dog down in 30 minutes or less from my experience were the ones who put there whole body into the bite and the other dog looked as if it had suffered very little damage as far as being cut up or a lot of bleeding. Those were the type of dogs that anything they put there mouth on was completely useless from that point on a lot of internal damage with very little external damage 

suppose  really, its the old adage   dogs bred for  a job  comes to mind, but i know what you mean regards jaw power, my big lurcher as hell of  bite on him, but suppose compared to some of them stags that bred to kill yotes, and average 85-100lb  dogs , they be in different level to him, as above  ( dogs bred for a job )