00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Bunch a bullies 😂😂😂 ole foxcopper will be having a hairy fit ffs.  Get off his back lads before he pulls the bully card out his top pocket 😁

B6ACC861-80E5-49F1-BD3B-8A9ED9816C75.gif

• Haha 4

Just now, foxdropper said:

B6ACC861-80E5-49F1-BD3B-8A9ED9816C75.gif

Old news an shows your mental age😂 really need some new material mate Cos ye keep using same shite patter an daft meme’s😁🤣

suppose is better than ye playing the victim tho 😁

• Haha 2

Lol keep it up Donny ,water off a ducks back .Youll be picking on someone else soon no doubt .Still waiting on you proving me a liar ,gone quiet on that one eh Donny boy .Should be a good topic if you ever get around to putting your findings on paper .

The old finger not getting to you Donny is it 😂 

Just now, foxdropper said:

Lol keep it up Donny ,water off a ducks back .Youll be picking on someone else soon no doubt .Still waiting on you proving me a liar ,gone quiet on that one eh Donny boy .Should be a good topic if you ever get around to putting your findings on paper .

An if won’t be long till your shouting about somebody else being a bully😂 like Iv said once a vict I’m always a victim 😂😂

fcuking grown man moaning about being bullied online 😂😂😂😂😀

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Lol it’s getting you Donny isn’t it 

23510268-B821-4D04-AD47-16478DB910B4.gif

🤣 not as much as you being labelled a liar gets to you ye bullshitting wanna be, go take them mutts out the wrapper ffs 😂

Am before ye come back with a shit reply, I’m out, so craic on with ye dodgy insults an shit brick work 😁 

• Haha 1

So let’s recap Donny ,this all started because I called old Stevo out on the Persil bitch lol and you had to get involved why ,because you wanted to be the big man and step in to help a defence less old man lol .

Your a pathetic troll that dosnt seem to have f**k all to offer ,anyone .

An answer in every thread about nothing in the main ,just to pass the time .

Say you want ,get it off your pigeon chest ,then I suggest you leave it .

Ive been called worse by far better men than you Donny and no doubt will again so name call all you like but until you’ve got the balls to try to prove it your just showing what a twat you are and the whole of the thl can see it .

You seem to thrive on the gang mentality ,being part of a herd that just has to have a go regardless .Thats why your a bully but I doubt very much if your the man face to face 😆 

Silly me of course your not ,no show Donny .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So let’s recap Donny ,this all started because I called old Stevo out on the Persil bitch lol and you had to get involved why ,because you wanted to be the big man and step in to help a defence less old man lol .

Your a pathetic troll that dosnt seem to have f**k all to offer ,anyone .

An answer in every thread about nothing in the main ,just to pass the time .

Say you want ,get it off your pigeon chest ,then I suggest you leave it .

Ive been called worse by far better men than you Donny and no doubt will again so name call all you like but until you’ve got the balls to try to prove it your just showing what a twat you are and the whole of the thl can see it .

Didn’t even read all that but calling him a defence less ole man an then giving him a hard time makes you the troll/bully surely 😁😉

Edited by W. Katchum

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

I’ll take that ,whatever Donny .Thought you out with the pot lickers 

Who said that ye liar? I said I’m out but you keek making shit up, Timothy telltale 😂

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Write a bit slower Donny and you won’t make mistakes ,calm down Donny boy .

Mistakes 😂 you can’t even spell Donnie right ye grassing cnut, an j never ruined the thread you did putting up pics of Unworked dogs on a working dog thread, that’s why ye got slated but no you won’t anewer anybody else only me😁

toodle pip Timothy 😂

Edited by W. Katchum