00taz11

SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Basically Donny all you’ve got is insults ain’t it ,nothing constructive to say on anything ,a waste of space and a sad individual .Isnt there a counselling session near you or is that where you were off😩😭😢🤩.

I apologies for my part in the last few pages lads ,just can’t seem to leave it lol.

Few of you need to grow a pair and tell this clown what you think .

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Apache... said:

And you need to stop biting 🎣.

He likes to give it big can’t take it, that simples. Loves to pull folk but cries like a baby when it’s done back. An all this from a guy that openly says he would phone law on lads lamping an lads digging the wrong quarry ffs 😂😂😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

He likes to give it big can’t take it, that simples. Loves to pull folk but cries like a baby when it’s done back. An all this from a guy that openly says he would phone law on lads lamping an lads digging the wrong quarry ffs 😂😂😂

I knew what he said about lads lamping but never knew he said that about lads digging illegally. 

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I knew what he said about lads lamping but never knew he said that about lads digging illegally. 

Bad do that . 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I never mate ,more shit stirring but what goes around comes around .Ive never said I’ve grassed on lads digging whatever or wherever and I defy anyone to prove otherwise .

I have however been open about the fact I’ve given number plates to the police from lads who persistently poach ground I pay to stalk on .

Whatever your thoughts are ,it wouldnt have come to that if they didn’t leave game dead on the ground for me to deal with .

I couldn’t care less what anyone thinks of me tbh but I’m not have lies spread on here by a clown that nothing more than spread shit .

Take it or leave it lads .

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Father and Daughter4D9D3D32-7B20-4401-A5D1-509C3A1D4472.jpeg.929da5d51269932f98ed9766deeee62d.jpeg

You keep a lovey stamp of terrier. Consistently through this thread yours have been very smart animals.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2