SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

9 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

How much did you pay for her? ?? post what you bred not another man's dog. You as bad as Danielle

How much I pay for ANY dog is completely IRRELEVANT and no business of yours. The world would be a better place if you focused on your own dogs as much as you’ve concerned yourself with dogs I own. I won’t be replying to you again about this picture, but it’s my dog I will do what I wish with her. I hope the best for you in the dogs and finding friendship?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Black neck said:

Bull whippet?

No just a slimmer dog. Which is ideal for our tight earths here in the states. I’m sure there is some bull back there in the 6th generation though (you know how that goes)

Edited by 1of1
4 hours ago, baker boy said:

Are those nails for gripping the carpet

?I trimmed her nails right after taking this picture while on our walk. she was indeed in need of It. I feel like hers grow faster then most dogs. Either way great attention to detail. Not to mention long nails are bad for carpet mills

Edited by 1of1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, 1of1 said:

No just a slimmer dog. Which is ideal for our tight earths here in the states. I’m sure there is some bull back there in the 6th generation though (you know how that goes)

4 hours ago, 1of1 said:

How would you know? We're you and your girlfriend live there is shit hunting! Your a mouth just like your girlfriend Danny Boy!! You both talk shit that's why your friends!! And don't threaten me like you have others just come here and bring your bitch boy with you??  f***ing peddlers!! You claim to travel the country travel my way buddy and come say hello? and bring your bitch Danny Boy with? hes a big asset to you and your puppy peddling!  Spend 10,000$ on dogs you knew nothing about nor seen work  or even seen!! You bought a ped and a dream! !that says it all right there you f***ing peddler! 

And khalvin don't make it sound like I got dogs from you either. Because my dogs didn't come from you! I don't deal with fucktards and peddlers!! You may have bought the parents to my dogs but that's as far as it goes! My dogs were gifted to me by shoebottie the same man that charged you thousands of dollars for yours!!  Ever wonder why he sold the dogs let alone to you?‍♂️???? I do??

Edited by Ace Boone coon
Misprint