• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E.B.T. X From around 90/91...ish... Yokel

My kc bull terrier bitch from show stock here in the U.K. Doing well 

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you

Posted Images

What are these 'good lines' then?

Mines got a load of Champs In her but they're all fat show Dogs..

Butch

i didnt say good lines i said some known lines and i was asking out of interest,there arnt only show bull terriers as you will know

Edited by kayteetess
I know they're still some gooduns around they just take some finding..

What are these known lines?

Butch

no offence butch but being ivolved with bull terrier people as you probably are yourself i dont think its my place to say as theyre not my bulls i was asking out of interest because i know of a few litters down south and was wondering if the lad had bought one it was for my own interest

Edited by kayteetess

Dogs have been bred for hundreds/thousands of years to do certain jobs whats the point having an ebt to work when there are other dogs up to the job dogs that have been bred for generations the ebt is a baiting/fighting breed they can be used for what they were bred for but id not write about it on an open forum...the ebt as a working breed now has no place in this country and theres better dogs about anyhow as a dog theyre a great companion/guard nothing else...

There's a lot of deaf and blind ones about ! i know someone who has a 6month old pup from a top pedigree KCregd line and it is totally deaf, completely blind in one eye and partially sighted in the other.

Basically the breed is f****d !

hi all just wondering i will be getting a ebt tommorrow wanted to know is there many workers about ?
Edited by Blake