working english bull terriers

why the bloody hell du want EBT for when you can have a nice patterdale or lakeland type terrier !!! and what exactly do EBT's do apart from look good down the pub with ya mates :thumbdown:
that's what suit's me mate,and i'm tea total.

you didnt answer my question what do you use them for im just curious coz there too big below ground

and aint no good above ground so i see no use for them but thats my opinion

and no disrespect but it was'nt you that put this topic up in the 1st place

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E.B.T. X From around 90/91...ish... Yokel

My kc bull terrier bitch from show stock here in the U.K. Doing well 

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you

Posted Images

why the bloody hell du want EBT for when you can have a nice patterdale or lakeland type terrier !!! and what exactly do EBT's do apart from look good down the pub with ya mates :thumbdown:

you didnt answer my question what do you use them for im just curious coz there too big below ground

i use mine in the same way the stafford boy's use their's.

opp's sorry!

well if your using it for drawing mate why dont you get it a felt tip pen coz thats all its good for

well if your using it for drawing mate why dont you get it a felt tip pen coz thats all its good for

ooh my rib's,please stop!

ooh my rib's,please stop!

wots up the dog drawing all over them and it tickles

not bieng funny mate but what has it got to do with you what dogs i get ? i like the lookof them thats all and i was asking if there was any workers if there was it would just be a bonus

p.s edited to say if i wanted to look good down the pub i would take my rottwieler or my staffyx not a f****d up bullterrier :blink:

Edited by ferret boy charlie

bull terriers can work fine the lines in england seem to have lost there drive but there are a few breeding good dogs

the dogs in africa when i was growing up were amazing and they were used to hunt anything from warthog to leopard and other creatures

they did not give in no matter what!!

whoever says they are useless has never seen a proper bull terrier that has good drive and senses

• Like 1