working english bull terriers

Fair enough mate, some people Hunt as a means of Pest Control and I'm pretty sure that a f*ck off Dog like any of the Bull Breeds would finish the job alot quicker than the average Lurcher!

I was on the phone to Lyndon the other day and he was sayin' that If a Dog can finish the job quicker then It's going to take alot less stick, this Is surely a good thing because nobody wants a laid up Dog and the less stick a Dog takes, the less likely It Is to jack, right?

But each to their own and everybody Is entitled to their opinion..

Butch :thumbs:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E.B.T. X From around 90/91...ish... Yokel

My kc bull terrier bitch from show stock here in the U.K. Doing well 

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you

Posted Images

bull terriers can work fine the lines in england seem to have lost there drive but there are a few breeding good dogs

the dogs in africa when i was growing up were amazing and they were used to hunt anything from warthog to leopard and other creatures

they did not give in no matter what!!

whoever says they are useless has never seen a proper bull terrier that has good drive and senses

would you have any photo's there 'nguruve',would love to see some of the dog's you grew up with,cheer's alaunte.
Who cares what the breed is, if it works it works? If I had a mongrel that worked and done anything I asked of it I'd work it.

yeah point taken but when people are talking about using bull type dogs for pulling thats illegal in britain it just gives anti's more ammo and we know that they use this website s , some things are just best not to be discussed because people are just digging theirselves deeper holes and one day some-ones gonna back fill it on them

why the bloody hell du want EBT for when you can have a nice patterdale or lakeland type terrier !!! and what exactly do EBT's do apart from look good down the pub with ya mates :thumbdown:
that's what suit's me mate,and i'm tea total.

you didnt answer my question what do you use them for im just curious coz there too big below ground

and aint no good above ground so i see no use for them but thats my opinion

well why ask then!
why the bloody hell du want EBT for when you can have a nice patterdale or lakeland type terrier !!! and what exactly do EBT's do apart from look good down the pub with ya mates :thumbdown:
that's what suit's me mate,and i'm tea total.

you didnt answer my question what do you use them for im just curious coz there too big below ground

and aint no good above ground so i see no use for them but thats my opinion

well why ask then!

your getting boring now mate ive said me piece so lets just leave it at that A 'no hard feelings matey

alfieolliexebt.jpg

half english x pit i used to own ............

fine looking dog there'Roughtrade',love the look of your stafford's aswell,got two of mine going over ed's way soon.will have

to keep an eye out for you at the next show,maybe a natter.

hey thank you , and if that is your dogs on that site think they look awesome and would love a pup of u another day ..........

yes,ed had some of mine on there,think he's taken them off now though,i've taken them off the k.c. paperwork and reg them with him instead,had the k.c. moaning all the time,i wasn't breeding to their standard.
I work an EBT, very tough dogs. Would love to see one crossed with a Grey.
should have one here in a couple of mth's,waiting to see if the bitch take's.

Be interested to see how they work. Think they will look nice mate as you've got some nice dogs there.