working english bull terriers

20 hours ago, Navek said:

He looks a nice shape from the front mate any pictures of him side on ..was he any  good 

he's a bit younger here but you can get the shape of him. had a nice bit of back on him and he could close his mouth, never reached his full potential as he was as manny as f.uck so was p.t.s. before he reached his second yr. i would say you could have had some fun with him but he was never going to be a world beater...

Yokel

belcher.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E.B.T. X From around 90/91...ish... Yokel

My kc bull terrier bitch from show stock here in the U.K. Doing well 

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you

Posted Images

4 hours ago, bird said:

i think of all 3 bull terriers = staff, pit, ebt , the  ebt  is the most  unpredictable  temp.  the staffs and pit  we  were all on average  good temps with people, but the  ebt were more sharp with people, and deff the better guard dogs .  my brother had 2  ebts  and both showed  good guarding  temp, the staff and pits were daft with people,  with dogs more so the pits were ready for a ruck, but that there genes kicking in. of all 3 breeds ,  a nice pit bitch  is what i prefer  . didnt   Simo   on here used to have  ebtx lurcher   black/white dog i think .!

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you put up with it because they were very good at their job. but when you've just got a great big useless lump that wants to sink it's teeth into everyone it meets then the appropriate action has to be taken...

Yokel 

• Like 4
Guest Navek
1 hour ago, YOKEL said:

he's a bit younger here but you can get the shape of him. had a nice bit of back on him and he could close his mouth, never reached his full potential as he was as manny as f.uck so was p.t.s. before he reached his second yr. i would say you could have had some fun with him but he was never going to be a world beater...

Yokel

belcher.jpg

Shame he turned manny he looks like a nice shaped dog .but as for pts 100% agree nothing worse than having a bull dog with a bad temperament towards people ..did both his parents do a bit or was it a case of accidental mating 

15 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Yokel

belcher.jpg

He's looks wicked mate is he full EBT

19 hours ago, Navek said:

..did both his parents do a bit or was it a case of accidental mating 

Both sire and dam had seen minimal work and were quite young (couple of years old) but in fairness, the fella who bred them was looking at producing foundation stock for his "old type bull terriers"  and was looking at nailing the "type" first. I was a young green lad when I had this fella. He was what he was. Been some rather fanciful tales told of the "line" he came from over the years, all to be taken with a whole barrel of salt...

Yokel